First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I love all these pictures. My build week is 2/7. Can't wait to get my 2 door, velocity blue, mid package with tube step, signature head lights and aux switches.
Sounds like my package, but I chose the 4DR....hopefully you get yours soon!
Sponsored

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

AMB. Rough Country nudge bar and shackle adapters. Leveling kit going in next week. American Racing Outlaw II's with BF Goodrich AT KO2's. Flares and top will be white at some point soon.

Unfortunately I have yet to see it without salt all over it.

Ford Bronco Official Big Bend Club 20220128_083823

love it! mine is covered too mass uses alot of salt lol and way to cold for me to wash it. just ordered these shackle adapters, I assume it was an easy install? could the front hook taken off be put on the back? I ordered the hydraulic hood assist and the trailer hitch. hopefully they ship fast

Steve62

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - BB Sasquatch - Mid - 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Curious to hear why folks chose the BB over the other models. Was it cost only?

Mine should be built in the coming weeks 😁

BB Sasquatch w/2.7

Last edited:

Sponsored

Trooper

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got some snow happening now, stuck at work so can't got out and play

That's a good looking truck - lucky to have gotten AMB while it existed. How has it been in the snow? I have a BB on the way (fingers crossed) and the only thing I sometimes second guess is the lack of 4A.

Trooper

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Curious to hear why folks chose the BB over the other models. What is it only cost only?

BB Sasquatch w/2.7
I was also cognizant of the weight, as someone who was dead set on the 2.3 / 7 speed. I don't need skid plates etc. for the driving I'm likely to do, and I didn't want to add an extra 400-500 lbs to an already heavy vehicle with a 4 cyl.

Dez

Big Bend
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang, 2021 Hyundai Kona, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
love it! mine is covered too mass uses alot of salt lol and way to cold for me to wash it. just ordered these shackle adapters, I assume it was an easy install? could the front hook taken off be put on the back? I ordered the hydraulic hood assist and the trailer hitch. hopefully they ship fast
Install was easy for the shackle adapters. Doing it with the nudge bar was a little more convoluted. Especially without a lift on the cold ground.

One trick I realized (thankfully beforehand before I realized it was in the instructions) was to do one side at a time. The hooks/adapters are mounting points for the turbo intercooler. Because of this Im not sure the front hooks could be used on the back. Mine already has a tow hook on the back on the drivers side. Do you not have one there?

The nudge bar instructions don't mention this and just tell you can do one at a time or both, whatever is easier.

I ordered a Draw Tite hitch (unfortunately on back order from etrailer.com) because the receiver is about 6" long so you don't need an adapter for attachments. The instructions also claim you can install it without removing the bumper or muffler.

Ford Bronco Official Big Bend Club IMG_6401

Ford Bronco Official Big Bend Club IMG_6402

Last edited:

JoshuaPrieto

Big Bend
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2022 Explorer, 2022 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
She's quite dirty! 2021 Ford Bronco Big Bend 222a(Mid-Package) non Squatch in Cactus Gray with the 2.3l Ecoboost and 3.73 gears. I went with AT Pathfinders 315/70/r17 and ION 17s 0 Offset. Rough Country 2" Space Kit. Will get cleaner photos for everyone

Ford Bronco Official Big Bend Club 271208679_1094571867966221_5416797032754542883_n

Sponsored

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Install was easy for the shackle adapters. Doing it with the nudge bar was a little more convoluted. Especially without a lift on the cold ground.

One trick I realized (thankfully beforehand before I realized it was in the instructions) was to do one side at a time. The hooks/adapters are mounting points for the turbo intercooler. Because of this Im not sure the front hooks could be used on the back. Mine already has a tow hook on the back on the drivers side. Do you not have one there?

The nudge bar instructions don't mention this and just tell you can do one at a time or both, whatever is easier.

I ordered a Draw Tite hitch (unfortunately on back order from etrailer.com) because the receiver is about 6" long so you don't need an adapter for attachments. The instructions also claim you can install it without removing the bumper or muffler.
Thank u
I do have the hook in the back but was thinking I could put one on the other side I will be cold doing it in my drive way as well. I ordered the hitch today it was shipped already and will be here Wednesday

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I was going to ask this same question. So I’ll answer it. Thanks for posting.
We looked at all the trims and had list of can’t do withouts and nice to haves.
I took my daughters to go look at a bronco at a local dealership after we ordered one. We realized we needed sidesteps and I’m so busy with work, aftermarket would be great but I need something that’s easy for them to climb in. and us from a time standpoint. Order it. We have small people in our house. Then the other options we needed required us to get the Mid package. We investigated all the other models in this always came out as the best value for us. We’re getting a 2.7 L, Sasquatch four-door with tubes and tow which requires a mid package. Oh and it’s an eruption green.

We kept the normal lights and I think they look really good with the gray grill. Very old-school. It’s just our opinion.

Curious to hear why folks chose the BB over the other models. Was it cost only?

BB Sasquatch w/2.7

Last edited:

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That's a good looking truck - lucky to have gotten AMB while it existed. How has it been in the snow? I have a BB on the way (fingers crossed) and the only thing I sometimes second guess is the lack of 4A.
So far its gone through what we have gotten like a tank. Only had to turn 4hi on a few times, and even then probably didn't need it. Only time I have really needed it was when playing around in the unplowed areas of our industrial park. Then again used to drive mustangs so I'm fairly confident in my driving abilities in the snow.

And thanks o absolutely love the AMB. I would have been crushed if I missed out on it

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Took delivery 11-26: 2 door, 2.3, AT, 4.27 Locker, Roof Rack Rails

Mods: Ford Rock Rails, Floor Liners, Sill Plates, Bucking Horse Fender Emblems, Curt Hitch and Wiring, Body Armor Hitch Skid modified for Hi Lift mount, Blue Ox Tow Bar Mounts, RVI Tow Brake system

Plans: 255/80x17 tires when I can't stand the Duellers anymore, 1"ish lift, maybe Sasquatch take off coilovers, skids when ones I like become available
Ford Bronco Official Big Bend Club 20211129_134632
Ford Bronco Official Big Bend Club 20211201_145414
Ford Bronco Official Big Bend Club thumbnail (18)
Ford Bronco Official Big Bend Club thumbnail (19)

Last edited: