BroncoBoy22

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
Dang was hoping it was gonna be Cali but Texas makes more sense for SUV/Trucks.

I’ll be streaming live on YouTube then.

I’m guessing both 2/4dr models and some trims will be shown. Along with the trick roof and doors and some engine options. Then later in June at NAIAS or even in the fall the “Raptor” variant will be shown

Paint

First Name
Jack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Dang was hoping it was gonna be Cali but Texas makes more sense for SUV/Trucks.

I’ll be streaming live on YouTube then.

I’m guessing both 2/4dr models and some trims will be shown. Along with the trick roof and doors and some engine options. Then later in June at NAIAS or even in the fall the “Raptor” variant will be shown
They better show me the goddamned Raptor version!

'cause I may just go buy an actual Raptor if it sucks haha

West Tn Dawg

Reaction score
Ford is going to have an involvement at Super Celebration in April. I bet that will be the release of the Sport! I hope so. SC will be a blast!

Stampede.Offroad

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Ford is going to have an involvement at Super Celebration in April. I bet that will be the release of the Sport! I hope so. SC will be a blast!
Seems like a strange place to dubut an Escape based crossover.

Unless you meant 'show off the 2-door'.

In any case, after the primary reveal I'm sure they'll spread the Bronco love for a few months to really pep the market up for whatever they have planned.

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Ooohhhhhh, guess I’m going to the Dallas Auto Show now! Anyone wanna meet up there? Lol

Stampede.Offroad

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Ooohhhhhh, guess I’m going to the Dallas Auto Show now! Anyone wanna meet up there? Lol
"Bring some people with to act as a distraction, so you can jump on/under it and take lots of pictures. Then run away before they can confiscate your cameras."

Or something like that ... is advice I would not officially give to anyone. ;);)

chtucker

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
I just made hotel reservations for Detroit last night and I am about to make Dallas reservations..

Someone better get this nailed down before I have reservations in 10 different cities.

Dallas will be just me, Detroit we are thinking of bringing the family. I hope that this gets locked down!

Timsvtgen1

First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tremor, 2018 Focus ST
I just made hotel reservations for Detroit last night and I am about to make Dallas reservations..

Someone better get this nailed down before I have reservations in 10 different cities.

Dallas will be just me, Detroit we are thinking of bringing the family. I hope that this gets locked down!
Did the same!

Adk_st

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14' Focus ST '57 CHEVY 6400
It's Monday somewhere right?! Removable hard top confirmed woohoo!

Curious to see what accessories are available at launch and their price. I need a roof rack for the kayak. Wonder how that'll work with the removable roof