Stampede.Offroad

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
With reveal close, any inside info on the manual transmission?
No peeps on that one in a long time.

The Getrag people let a good bit out in the beginning and its been fairly mum since, other than a few "news" outlets catching up to where the rest of us were a year ago.

BroncoJeremie

First Name
Jeremie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Best news, way sooner than any of us expected probably got sick of hearing people complain about how it's taking so long

Midnight Blue

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Accord
Anyone else think it’s odd to unveil the Bronco a month before the Baby Bronco, but then produce the Baby Bronco first?

Paint

First Name
Jack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Anyone else think it’s odd to unveil the Bronco a month before the Baby Bronco, but then produce the Baby Bronco first?
Bring the big daddy heavy hitter to the podium first to get attention and make the news...and to keep from there being ANY confusion about the baby Bronco amongst people that don't know or follow closely.

JimmyDean

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Not really. The plan seems to have been to unveil the baby first. But after some complaints, and maybe the Mach e fiasco, they saw reason. But production schedule was set

Midnight Blue

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Accord
Bring the big daddy heavy hitter to the podium first to get attention and make the news...and to keep from there being ANY confusion about the baby Bronco amongst people that don't know or follow closely.
Not really. The plan seems to have been to unveil the baby first. But after some complaints, and maybe the Mach e fiasco, they saw reason. But production schedule was set
My unfounded optimism thinks Ford might be keeping expectations low on the launch date.

Rollerstud98

First Name
Christian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
My unfounded optimism thinks Ford might be keeping expectations low on the launch date.
Man, just seeing something real and no camo will ramp up my expectations big time! I really regret spending a bunch of money on my current truck after I got sick of waiting for the Bronco. Really jumped the gun there.

Midnight Blue

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Accord
I recall from the most reliable sources here that we’re to expect a 6-month window between reveal and launch, so that would be September launch. Again, my unfounded optimism.