Playboyshiredhand

First Name
Steven
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Ford Bronco, 2009 F150 FX4, 2015 Mustang
This is only the debut, they won’t be available in the showroom at dealers until early 2021. So don’t get all excited about getting your hands on one anytime soon.

I would guarantee this is so the aftermarkets can get there hands on dimensions to make parts so they are available at launch

Adk_st

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14' Focus ST '57 CHEVY 6400
Do people really hate that render that bad? Guess I'm in the minority... I didn't think it was too bad. The cab proportions are a bit off vs the recent camo 4dr. It seems much more realistic than the moun renders people are drooling over

Last edited:

Rollerstud98

First Name
Christian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Do people really hate that render that bad? Guess I'm in the minority... I didn't think it was too bad. The cab proportions are a bit off vs the recent camo 4dr. It's seems much more realistic than the moun renders people are drooling over
Too round and plasticky.

Rollerstud98

First Name
Christian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Best news, way sooner than any of us expected probably got sick of hearing people complain about how it's taking so long
Ford at the the moment

3flgzv.png
This is the guy who was punching that woman’s seat on the plane for reclining isn’t it? Lol

Stampede.Offroad

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
The right city, but not at an auto show.

Some more bread crumbs ...

42 minutes ago, JX1 said:
My friend told me last week, it's gonna be at the STAR in TX. I don't know what that is
1581990547651.gif

https://www.thestarinfrisco.com/

Private venue in Dallas. ???

Don't suppose your friend said when it was booked for?

eta: more details, apparently Ford already owns/sponsors some space there. It would make sense as an option.

Connected to the World Corporate Headquarters of the Dallas Cowboys, Ford Center is comprised of a multi-purpose, 12,000 seat, indoor stadium as well as the entire Dallas Cowboys football operations and practice fields. The indoor stadium at Ford Center provides a state-of-the-art facility shared by the Dallas Cowboys, City of Frisco and Frisco ISD. The longstanding partnership that Ford and North Texas Ford Dealers have enjoyed with high school football and the Dallas Cowboys made Ford Center a seamless fit.

FirstOnRaceDay

First Name
Devin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mercury Grand Marquis, 2017 Honda Civic, 2019.5 Chevy Silverado
Some more bread crumbs ...
AD2BC980-390E-4031-AAA5-35462FD32EE9.jpeg

HATE THE COWGIRLS!!!
Buuuuuuuuuuuut

there is lots of room to add say a cool dirt track with mounds and hills and such. If you get what I mean??
also middle of the month is BOOKED with events. But first and last weeks of March are “wide open” at the Center.

Last edited:

aplm7

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer 2015
AD2BC980-390E-4031-AAA5-35462FD32EE9.jpeg

HATE THE COWGIRLS!!!
Buuuuuuuuuuuut

there is lots of room to add say a cool dirt track with mounds and hills and such. If you get what I mean??
also middle of the month is BOOKED. But first and last weeks of March are wide open at the Center.
And a nice Boulder garden for that sfa edition to roll up and down on

BroncoJeremie

First Name
Jeremie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Do people really hate that render that bad? Guess I'm in the minority... I didn't think it was too bad. The cab proportions are a bit off vs the recent camo 4dr. It seems much more realistic than the moun renders people are drooling over
I agree, with the C8 Vette render they did about a year before it released, is pretty close to the real thing, I think they did good job just the little detail they are off on. I know I am in the minority on this one, but I really hate the mo renders I think he just used the R and made it even more extreme, it's screaming attention and just kinda bating everyone for clicks

041318_3d.jpg