Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I really wanted an orange or blue Bronco but all I see is a school bus when i look at CO. It cant decide if its orange or yellow.
Sponsored

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I really wanted an orange or blue Bronco but all I see is a school bus when i look at CO. It cant decide if its orange or yellow.
Every time I see pics I get more confused. In the promos it looks like the color changes to more orange when the background is dim - but in all the still shots people are taking it just looks pure yellow in every light. The yellow is kindof growing on me though.

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cyber O isn’t my first choice but the wife is the one due a new vehicle. She picked the color I’ll pick the options.

Sponsored

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many people here were picking the Cyber Orange because it was not a bland color, and are now considering switching to the velocity blue? Now that it's supposedly available with the others, I'm really considering switching.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How many people here were picking the Cyber Orange because it was not a bland color, and are now considering switching to the velocity blue? Now that it's supposedly available with the others, I'm really considering switching.
I liked CO from the launch as a more unique color and have always liked orange for certain things, but never on vehicle yet. I like the pearl finish rather than a flat orange. I like it in every photo I've seen so far too. Suits the 2DR well in my opinion.

VB would likely be my second choice but it looks so close to the color of my Ram 1500, which is a Chrysler deep water blue pearl paint code, although it may be more in between VB and AMB possibly. Not sure I'd want two closely colored blues.

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IMG_20200910_234133.jpg

Found a stray kitten in front of my house last night. My wife and I have decided to keep her (pending vet check for chip and looking for neighborhood lost cat posts). As you can see she is orange so we named her Cyber. Seeing the orange and white together makes me think...

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love CO from the start. VB is a cool color but I had a Toyota FJ that was blue with a white tip and the VB reminds me of that. I tend to pick something different with each new car

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CO from the reveal has been my #1 with VB next. I'm going with CO because I'm painting my old Bronco the Chrysler new B5 blue which is close to VB but even brighter so I don't want both to be similar in color. Also never had an orange vehicle before.
Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Paint Thread 1599850566573

Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Random thought.....was sitting outside and noticed there's somewhat of a resemblance of cyber orange to the hydro flask Mango color

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Paint Thread 3696C292-7524-4066-A035-6A7278937E13

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Paint Thread 5531FE83-BB47-4325-96AF-FC74E3374EC9

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think the CO looks awesome! Thanks for the pics, it’s settled Cactus Grey for me after seeing them side by side.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I don’t see any orange except in the name. It looks yellow to me. A nice yellow...but not orange.

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really wish I could see one in person. I love the idea that its only used in the new mustang and bronco so there won't be a lot around.
Sponsored