Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Am I the only one confused?? "Urban Green" accents and "Desert Sand" on a swamp vehicle. Seriously, Ford needs to better think these things through...
Exactly, leave it to their crack design/color team to make desert sand a color exclusive to an Everglades (swamp) model.
Ford Bronco Official Debut: Everglades Bronco: Specs, Video, Photos, Pricing, Availability 1644456721486
Sponsored

Abramsman1

Raptor
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

if no 2 door option, as cool as it may be, im out. i like 2 door and 2.7 engine. wish ford would make a 2 door special bronco that is only available as a 2 door like they did 4 door only with raptor and everglades. but i digress

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I can pull the stupid stickers off, get high package and V6 it looks like it would be similar in price to my Badlands build. This is relevant to my interests.
It's only a 4 Dr, again! Getting me pissed with the 2 Dr disrespect.

Basically, this is my build with two extra doors, 2 fewer cylinders, and a snorkel. Ohh yeah, and some dumb ass stickers and I really don't care much for the state of Florida. No offense, it's just too damn flat.

I would take the snorkel for my 2 Dr, but it's fine, I'll survive without it.

Would be cool if they release the RTR Fun Runner Bronco, but I know that won't happen....

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

if no 2 door option, as cool as it may be, im out. i like 2 door and 2.7 engine. wish ford would make a 2 door special bronco that is only available as a 2 door like they did 4 door only with raptor and everglades. but i digress
That’s next years heritage edition.

Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I see they finally fixed the winch blocking the camera.

They simply removed the camera :rolleyes:
At first I thought it was a badlands with high pack and no Lux to avoid the ACC conflict. Then I noticed it was missing the swaybar hero switch. Now you point out they actually deleted the front camera instead of relocating or just leaving it partially blocked. What’s the point of high package with the 360 cam nerfed? That has to be a mistake right? I know this is it’s own trim but really don’t see the value here outside of the cosmetics.

Bogeybekk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At first I thought it was a badlands with high pack and no Lux to avoid the ACC conflict. Then I noticed it was missing the swaybar hero switch. Now you point out they actually deleted the front camera instead of relocating or just leaving it partially blocked. What’s the point of high package with the 360 cam nerfed? That has to be a mistake right? I know this is it’s own trim but really don’t see the value here outside of the cosmetics.
It’s actually just the Mid package with the 12” screen.

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Exactly, leave it to their crack design/color team to make desert sand a color exclusive to an Everglades (swamp) model.
Ford Bronco Official Debut: Everglades Bronco: Specs, Video, Photos, Pricing, Availability 1644456721486
That’s exactly what I said! Desert Tan on Everglades?? Shouldn’t that be a WT exclusive color??

anyways im glad some like this. Underwhelming to me.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just came here to shred on the Desert Sand color, but came to realize that color would be great to chase the old, beat, African Safari style Land Rover look.
Ford Bronco Official Debut: Everglades Bronco: Specs, Video, Photos, Pricing, Availability 1644457435564

Ford Bronco Official Debut: Everglades Bronco: Specs, Video, Photos, Pricing, Availability 1644457553428