Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone wrapped their entire vehicle in this material or similar? Is it worth the cost?
Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought of this the other day: As modular as the Bronco is, I can just remove a scratched fender, door, hood and get it repainted. You don't have to have a "body shop" paint anymore. You remove a fender, take it to an expert painting shop, take it back, install it on your truck.

Any 4WD is going to get rock dings and chips and scratches over the years. After so many years, say 10, I'll just get the bad parts repainted. Done...
Yea, this sounds reasonable. I think I'm going the same way.

Ladyinbluebronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

FYI… I just met a guy who had his done from the factory and they did not, I repeat DID NOT wrap the front edge on that hood. BIG NO NO!!!
I recommend having it done afterwards and have your local installer wrap those edges. Otherwise you will get dings and they will not look good.
ps… I’m a certified installer and just sharing important information.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow. Thanks so much for this. I hate trail rash, my cringe every time I see it on YouTube. It seems like PPF is the thing now. I was just considering adding it since the factory is so cheap, but now I know why.

This won't virtually do nothing for trail rash. I mean I guess it would work if your doors are always off :)

Ladyinbluebronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow. Thanks so much for this. I hate trail rash, my cringe every time I see it on YouTube. It seems like PPF is the thing now. I was just considering adding it since the factory is so cheap, but now I know why.

This won't virtually do nothing for trail rash. I mean I guess it would work if your doors are always off :)
Just to clarify, I don’t know if the guys doing the factory PPF are not wrapping the edges or not on some or all, I only know of the one case where they didn’t. It’s a great product regardless. Sometimes I get called by the dealership to install OEM graphics, etc and it’s considered factory install.
The guy said he ordered his bronco with the PPF pkg and was installed in Canada.
Something to consider for your trail rash is the tracwrap film.
Worth a try. See the image. Best wishes

C42A6366-DAFA-41AC-B354-1AA6423997C6.jpeg

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Install guide shows where and how much coverage the factory paint protection film [listed in official accessories list] provides:

FULL PDF: VM2DZ-2120000-II-ENG.pdf

Ford Bronco Official Factory PPF (paint protection film) accessory installation guide shows coverage areas C42A6366-DAFA-41AC-B354-1AA6423997C6

Here yall go for those interested in the PPF stuff!

https://gfxppf.com/
Thanks... Dunno why you'd wanna protect the good. Lmao
Doors would definitely benefit from PPF. Especially the Squatcher's.
Dont waste your money and delay your build with this shit 👍🏻
Appreciate the post... The more we know 💪🏻
Sponsored