First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately they aren't the first and won't be the last company to do this in the wake of what's happened. Companies don't have loyalty to their workers anymore, so it doesn't surprise me.
This is very true but I think we are seeing a shift too among younger people not looking for 25-30 year careers at one company. So many kids my sons age our looking for 2-3 years at a place and moving on to something all together different.

It’s kind of an interesting dynamic, diversifying yourself and getting a wide array of experiences or spending a lifetime at a company trying to climb the ole corporate ladder and having g the same tired experiences ..

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is very true but I think we are seeing a shift too among younger people not looking for 25-30 year careers at one company. So many kids my sons age our looking for 2-3 years at a place and moving on to something all together different.

It’s kind of an interesting dynamic, diversifying yourself and getting a wide array of experiences or spending a lifetime at a company trying to climb the ole corporate ladder and having g the same tired experiences ..
Seriously. I’m 32 years old and I can’t think of anybody my age that stays with a company longer than five years now. However, you have other people in their 50’s that have been with the company I work for longer than 30 years.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seriously. I’m 32 years old and I can’t think of anybody my age that stays with a company longer than five years now. However, you have other people in their 50’s that have been with the company I work for longer than 30 years.
The times are changing
I’m a career firefighter and most of us have been with the department 20 plus years... they dangle the carrot of security and pension that almost forced you into a lifetime with the dept
It’s not bad it’s just different

If I had it to do all over again I would move onto different things, more depth to ones life with more experiences

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The way to show a corporation how you feel is with your wallet ... these comments of how bad Ford is as an employer are meaningless if when the order banks open so does your wallets ...

Mustang_75_99

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F150, 2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
True story! Thanks for correcting my perspective!

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It's sad and unfortunate, but Ford will not make it more than another 3-4 years. They should have already started their transition to full-EV lineup.

Willwork4bronco

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's sad and unfortunate, but Ford will not make it more than another 3-4 years. They should have already started their transition to full-EV lineup.
I think you might have missed some of the other headlines coming out with the Ford logo attached to them.

Sponsored

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yep, time to be spent on the Datsun!

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

that's me in the article, haha ..
Ford Bronco Official Ford Press Release on Bronco Delays and more Layoffs IMG_4131.JPG
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.