NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
As expected, the constrained configs won’t threaten your ability to take delivery in ‘21 unless you’re near the bottom of the allocation. So 7/13 res holders probably in the clear to order 2.7/2-dr/sas/etc

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As expected, the constrained configs won’t threaten your ability to take delivery in ‘21 unless you’re near the bottom of the allocation. So 7/13 res holders probably in the clear to order 2.7/2-dr/sas/etc
This does not help me relax at all. I am number 5 of 4 allocations at my dealer... still wondering if I will get a MY21. Hoping one before me is gonna go MY22

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
what does 'capture their decision' translate to in layman's terms?
It means to hardline negotiate with the client to trade in their current vehicle for a reliable mode of transportation while their order waits to be built.

I think an appropriate choice is an air-cooled, rear-engined classic German car. And by that I mean a Volkswagen Beetle with one plug wire missing. It's the people's car... assuming those people aren't in any hurry.

Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It means to hardline negotiate with the client to trade in their current vehicle for a reliable mode of transportation while their order waits to be built.

I think an appropriate choice is an air-cooled, rear-engined classic German car. And by that I mean a Volkswagen Beetle with one plug wire missing. It's the people's car... assuming those people aren't in any hurry.
i already have one of those in the garage slated for my next 24 hours of leMons build

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
i already have one of those in the garage slated for my next 24 hours of leMons build
The judges have awarded their points for vehicle platform originality:

Ford Bronco Official info: Here’s Your Chances of 2021 vs 2022 Bronco Based on Reservation Timestamp and Dealer Allocation giphy[1]

There are a half dozen beetles in every race in the state here. You need to get outside the box to race for the points win!

Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The judges have awarded their points for vehicle platform originality:

giphy[1].gif

There are a half dozen beetles in every race in the state here. You need to get outside the box to race for the points win!
i couldn't find a 'thing' that would qualify
Nd9GcSjo0dHhLY0Q0_fCzakeWgELbaYo77lnpVGPQ&usqp=CAU.jpg

Last edited:

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Per Esteban on the 12-30 Q & A Ford doesn't really know what is constrained. They based the data on reservations and surveys. Just order what you want.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
i couldn't find a 'thing' that would qualify
Any mid-century Sea Doo for water or snow can be easily converted to have a roll cage, brakes and steering are always going to be an issue with one front wheel and compression braking. I was denied a rather exciting drive in a well prepared TukTuk by the safety marshals along with a large festival horse mounted on top of a 2-stroke golf cart at the following race.

Had all the required safety items checked off and those bastards still black flagged me during qualifying. Helmet, gloves (fingered), ear plugs in every orifice, roll cage (pool noodles painted to look like metal, zip-tied on arms/legs), fire suppression (beer cans taped to helmet), mother on speed dial, will updated.

nbennett14

Base
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Fusion, 14 Fusion, 07 Expedition, 14 Grand Cherokee SRT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just left my dealer as we had went through exactly what I wanted to order. Well they had a sheet that showed those popular items like Lux, 2.7, Wildtrac. and couple more, that said they were going to be late if purchased. He then proceeded to tell me that those items Ford told them that they were going to be model year 2022. He was on a 2 hour conference call with Ford and that is what they told him even though the sheet does not say that but rather late in 2021. But on the same sheet it had like 4 items they knew were going to be available. Only one I remember is the 2.3 motor. Not sure if he is correct or not. I am #1 out of their 4 allocations.