First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I feel for all those with "bubble anxiety" .. I'm going through a divorce and will trade your MY22 for my Day-1 Res, but you gon' pay, divorce ain't cheap lol.
No need to flame. I'm kidding. Well, sorta. Money talks.
Can only transfer your reservation to someone in the same household...so your wife...then she'd be happy to just give it to me!
tenor.gif
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for clarification.

Well if from Ford it's still confusing as it goes against a lot of what others are saying. But if this was the only info I had, I would be leaning positive for a 2021; with me being just on the outside (#63 out of ~45ish allocations with a 7/20 reservation date).
If you feel safe with that, I'm feeling REALLY safe.

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Kinda new here, I'm wondering how you figure out what place you are as far as allocations? My reservation was 7/14, and I ordered on 2/11. When I log into Ford that's all it has for my profile, my order date and the number.

Thanks.

Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Kinda new here, I'm wondering how you figure out what place you are as far as allocations? My reservation was 7/14, and I ordered on 2/11. When I log into Ford that's all it has for my profile, my order date and the number.

Thanks.
The allocations are really dealership based, rather than being on the Ford website, so your dealer would have to tell you where you fall in their initial allocation estimate from Ford versus their number of reservations. It is still not exactly final and determinative until orders are in and more things are figured out, but that is the only way to get an idea.

You have an early reservation but that is also when most reservations were made.

Timing also depends on your order to some extent.

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The allocations are really dealership based, rather than being on the Ford website, so your dealer would have to tell you where you fall in their initial allocation estimate from Ford versus their number of reservations. It is still not exactly final and determinative until orders are in and more things are figured out, but that is the only way to get an idea.

You have an early reservation but that is also when most reservations were made.

Timing also depends on your order to some extent.

Thanks, that was my other question: Is my build based on when I made my reservation, or when I actually went down and covered it to an order (and paid some more $$)?

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks, that was my other question: Is my build based on when I made my reservation, or when I actually went down and covered it to an order (and paid some more $$)?
Your build is based primarily on when you made the reservation (7/14). You are likely to receive a MY21, but check with your dealer to get a better idea.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It shouldn't matter when your actual order was submitted, Ford left open an approximate 2 month window for dealers and customers to do that. Reservation time stamp still carries weight.

When I mentioned timing depending on your order it was more in the context of the high demand or late availability features, sorry, I wasn't clearer

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Your build is based primarily on when you made the reservation (7/14). You are likely to receive a MY21, but check with your dealer to get a better idea.
Cool, thanks for the information. I'm gonna check with the dealer. I'm in Charlotte, NC......I'm sure it's a pipe dream, but was hoping to have it for the family beach trip we are taking August 1. My build was pretty basic, Black Diamond, but I did get the 2.7 engine.

Sponsored

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It shouldn't matter when your actual order was submitted, Ford left open an approximate 2 month window for dealers and customers to do that. Reservation time stamp still carries weight.

When I mentioned timing depending on your order it was more in the context of the high demand or late availability features, sorry, I wasn't clearer
Gotcha. I'm wondering how "late" the 2.7 engine is gonna make things. That's really the only feature I chose where folks said it could delay things.

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

does anybody have any idea what the numbers on your order mean? priority code? order code? any help deciphering would be appreciated

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

does anybody have any idea what the numbers on your order mean? priority code? order code? any help deciphering would be appreciated
Priority codes are straight forward. What is yours?

I don't have a WDBO sheet to reference, so I'm not sure to what the order code refers. Anyone else know what it is?

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Priority codes are straight forward. What is yours?

I don't have a WDBO sheet to reference, so I'm not sure to what the order code refers. Anyone else know what it is?
priority code is 19 and the dealer has an allocation of 25. i dont know if their allocation matters in the priority code but figured i would offer that too.

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
priority code is 19 and the dealer has an allocation of 25. i dont know if their allocation matters in the priority code but figured i would offer that too.
They are not related.
Sponsored