First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 7/27 Converted Reservation also and I'm in PA too. I'm cool with whatever happens. I purposely waited a bit to put in my reservation as I felt end of '21 beginning '22 was good for me. If it ends up being a little more into '22 still cool by me.
Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Remember that is reservations, not orders. The time window is up until March 19th to put an order in regardless of reservation time. I am assuming since I put my order in that I would have a better chance of getting Bronco than someone ordering after the 19th? Not really sure. Also the allocation and timestamp does suck because the dealer I am working at is small volume which gives me more of a chance than a high volume store.
Paul, just to clarify, the reservation timestamp stays with the order once it's converted and, in general, the timestamp along with the allocation algorithm determine build priority. For example, an early reservation that doesn't convert until the MY22 order banks open will be built well before a recent reservation that was converted before the 19th.

The chance your order will be a MY21 is a statistical impossibility, but nothing to worry about. MY22's are going to have new options and the wait will make you appreciate your Bronco even more! :)

BlakeD69

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

for me Zero percent in 2022, 40% in 2023, 40% in 2024, 20% in 2025