Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

thats not what im getting from what the guy is saying. What i read is he doesn't want a 2021 because other cars from different manufacturers will be 2022 at that time.
My bad, misinterpreted your post...but I stand by everything I said (I’m looking at you Ford ?).
Sponsored

blkreaper

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Camaro SS m6, GX470, E39 & E24 BMW, 2005 Range
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
In my personal opinion I would like a MY21 over any other year. The smaller build quantity & the fact that it's the first of this redesigned model makes this special. Maybe not to everyone, but that's how I feel.
thats the opposite of the person im responding to. This comment would be better sent to him because he doesn't think there should be a MY21

Bulletbill

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

thats the opposite of the person im responding to. This comment would be better sent to him because he doesn't think there should be a MY21
Lol, this is what happens when we all missed a crucial post. Lost in the quote chain. Sorry man, your gonna be responding to us for a bit until people catch up.

Sascrotch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetpack
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would prefer a MY21 all else equal just because I'm planning to keep this vehicle for the long haul so the resale difference doesn't matter too much and I'd feel like owning one of the few MY21's would be somewhat of a badge of honor.

However, if that requires me to make even a slight modification from my ideal build, I'm more than happy to get a 22. Seeing as I want Sas 2-door 2.7, I'm prepared to sit tight

Sponsored

Thekev87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Am I the only one who gets annoyed whenever a photo of a bronco is released and it is almost always a sasquatched model, meanwhile it is supposedly possible limited availability? Dude save those for us

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm wondering what this means for a place like Granger? Does anyone know how many allocations they have?

Last I heard they had around 1300 reservations.... I pre-ordered 07/31 & I'm really worried as to whether or not I'll get a MY21.
You have absolutely zero chance of a 21MY from Grainger unless you are a 7/13-14 order.

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This does not help me relax at all. I am number 5 of 4 allocations at my dealer... still wondering if I will get a MY21. Hoping one before me is gonna go MY22
Your number 5 as of now... Unless someone slips in with a earlier timestamp... Crazy thing is it can happen!

Sponsored

ColbyFromBama

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Kind of ridiculous that I have a July 17th reservation, but will have to get a MY22. Apparently over 50% of reservations were made between July 13th-16th. It’s one thing if I can keep my build & price. But if I have to change my options or deal with price increases for MY22, that’s gonna bother me. I can understand Ford not being able to fulfill all orders this year. But they should at least honor our current orders if we choose not to switch options.

Bajabound

Big Bend
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend, 1986 VW Vanagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You shouldn’t have settled and got what you wanted I’m getting 2 door and 2.7 not settling if I get it in 21 good if I get it in 22 just means I can switch to different t color if I see a better one and add white top
I totally agree with you settling can totally be a regret! my situation was a special case though, I have been on the fence for a while with builds. This has actually brought me back to my original reservation build for a black diamond 4dr. Very happy with it. Cat wait to slap some k02 33s on there

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The judges have awarded their points for vehicle platform originality:

giphy[1].gif

There are a half dozen beetles in every race in the state here. You need to get outside the box to race for the points win!
Ford Bronco Official info: Here’s Your Chances of 2021 vs 2022 Bronco Based on Reservation Timestamp and Dealer Allocation EC993970-0DC9-4C9F-A451-AF0464EA9A9D

The proper way to race a beetle!
Sponsored