blkreaper

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Camaro SS m6, GX470, E39 & E24 BMW, 2005 Range
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Man! Ford could Fu*k up a wet dream! just cancel 21MY and go 22MY, everyone else will be delivering 22's and Ford will just be rolling out the 21's.
why do you care if you have a 2021 or 2022? Its the same vehicle

Edit: this response is specifically for this person because they don't believe there should be a MY21
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bulletbill

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I guess it matters because some of us have waited awhile and took Ford at their word. I have a day one early morning res. If I end up with a 22, what was the point of this process. And if they know I’m getting a 22, but try and tell me I should order a 21 anyway just to placate me, I’ll be annoyed. Honesty from the dealer and Ford is important, no games. If I’m getting a 22 then I can at least move on to spending several more months agonizing over new color choices and model options, which will be different than the MY21.

Sponsored

Norsman

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My local dealer won't even say how many allocations he has. My 2.7, Lux, BadSquatch will most assuredly be a MY22.

I also made a reservation at granger when they offered the $2,000 off... given how many reservations they have, I'll likely be a MY23... sucks.

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My22 starts in December 2021 right? So ford should be full speed on the Bronc making... 5-6 a day? So I'll be close to my target date of having my bronco "by" Christmas my23. Sweet!

Reactions: Jak

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm wondering what this means for a place like Granger? Does anyone know how many allocations they have?

Last I heard they had around 1300 reservations.... I pre-ordered 07/31 & I'm really worried as to whether or not I'll get a MY21.
Well just plain guess, I’m assuming allocations were done prior to Sept. 18, so I’m guessing around 1000 reservations, with the average dealership getting 30% allocations, I’m guessing around the 300 mark for allocations.
Just guesses..

I’m a July 23 granger reservation and I know I’m like 410ish, so if my above math is correct I will need a bunch of cancellations or a giant increase in allocations to get a MY21

Shifty

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just left my dealer as we had went through exactly what I wanted to order. Well they had a sheet that showed those popular items like Lux, 2.7, Wildtrac. and couple more, that said they were going to be late if purchased. He then proceeded to tell me that those items Ford told them that they were going to be model year 2022. He was on a 2 hour conference call with Ford and that is what they told him even though the sheet does not say that but rather late in 2021. But on the same sheet it had like 4 items they knew were going to be available. Only one I remember is the 2.3 motor. Not sure if he is correct or not. I am #1 out of their 4 allocations.
Was a steering wheel on the list of late availability? ?

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can confirm the same with my dealer in southern California. Spent a good 45minutes on the phone with my man Jeff, and he told me that the SAS is almost definitely going to be near 22 model. He also said that the 2.7 should start to be produced late summer/fall at the earliest. With that in mind I changed my order to a 4dr Black Diamond with the 2.3L in hopes of slipping under the others wanting SAS 2doors. At least going off what he said, the 2.3L will be the first off the lot.

Would love to hear if anyone has heard similar.
You shouldn’t have settled and got what you wanted I’m getting 2 door and 2.7 not settling if I get it in 21 good if I get it in 22 just means I can switch to different t color if I see a better one and add white top

Sponsored

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Because it has become obvious that Ford was nowhere close to a roll out of this vehicle, why they even decided to produce a '21 at all is beyond me, and I am sure there will be changes for the '22, colors, options and trim. I am not a Ford apologist and looking at this CF from the outside it is amazing to me that a supposedly world class auto maker could screw this up so badly.

blkreaper

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I guess it matters because some of us have waited awhile and took Ford at their word. I have a day one early morning res. If I end up with a 22, what was the point of this process. And if they know I’m getting a 22, but try and tell me I should order a 21 anyway just to placate me, I’ll be annoyed. Honesty from the dealer and Ford is important, no games. If I’m getting a 22 then I can at least move on to spending several more months agonizing over new color choices and model options, which will be different than the MY21.
thats not what im getting from what the guy is saying. What i read is he doesn't want a 2021 because other cars from different manufacturers will be 2022 at that time.

blkreaper

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Because it has become obvious that Ford was nowhere close to a roll out of this vehicle, why they even decided to produce a '21 at all is beyond me, and I am sure there will be changes for the '22, colors, options and trim. I am not a Ford apologist and looking at this CF from the outside it is amazing to me that a supposedly world class auto maker could screw this up so badly.
look at the cars i have in my sig. I'm obviously not a "Ford Apologist" either. If they waited like you suggest, there will be other people to take your place to complain.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My local dealer won't even say how many allocations he has. My 2.7, Lux, BadSquatch will most assuredly be a MY22.

I also made a reservation at granger when they offered the $2,000 off... given how many reservations they have, I'll likely be a MY23... sucks.
How do you figure? MY21 is so limited because we’re down to half a year of production at an initially slower-than-regular pace.

By the time they’re producing MY22s, Ford will be churning out Broncos at a good clip.

Based on what we know here, even being conservative with our estimates, Grangetober reservation orders will be easily cleared out in MY22

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In my personal opinion I would like a MY21 over any other year. The smaller build quantity & the fact that it's the first of this redesigned model makes this special. Maybe not to everyone, but that's how I feel.
Sponsored