First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am at peace, if this and the other tidbit of getting factory optional fogs in the HDB are correct, then I can put in a build with which I am not unhappy*.

*Happy would require tool-less factory removable rear seats and a flat, single plane, load floor. Ecstatic would require the removable seats, roll down back window, manual 2.7, and slightly less pee colored stitching, grab handles, and whatever the hell is a chicklet, in my particular Badlands (Orgasmic would have been if they added any one of the one off interiors on top of the Ecstatic package along with a black or white top).
Sponsored

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This has been quite a big topic regarding not seeing the option to have heated seats in companion with Marine Grade Vinyl, but Bronco Nation has stated a definite "YES" to that question.

This only applies if the Mid Package or above is selected, of course.

This may be a very big relief for many including myself!

via Instagram: @thebronconation

1603919549549.png

-
Marine Grade Vinyl seat from the BN Instagram on their visit to the Moab event

1603919672445.png

-
Marine Grade Vinyl seats in a Cyber Orange Badlands (CGI PP)
Put those in my wildtrak and we have a deal. Oh, they must be powered too.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry didn't mean to sound snarky, but I didn't think there was ever any doubt about that. Power seats are in a different issue than heated seats.
The concern was that the lack of carpet meant they might not be able to run the heavy gauge power wires to the bottom of the seat (No power seats in the 4-door with leather either, so wondering that they might not have run power to the seat at all was not unreasonable). Along with the leather forcing the mid package and calling out that it gave heated front row seats in the leather seat detail. When adding mid or higher package seperately it did not change the MGV seat detail to reflect the heated seats, which was not necessarily a no, but it wasn't a yes on the heater. Coupled with the disclaimer that all items in the packages might not be in all model/trims, there was no reason to assume they were heated or to assume they weren't, not for certain. There are enough restrictions elsewhere that assuming there is an oddball restriction seems to be the safest course of action until confirmed otherwise.

Long winded, but hopefully it helped you with seeing why others wanted verification.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm going with the leather in the BL for the power seats and ok getting carpet instead. I don't rinse out my wrangler and I won't be starting with the BL either. If I could stay w/ the vinyl and have power seats without the washout floors Id do that, but since those can't be power then Im forced into leather.

MillerBuilt

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 3500, Dodge 2500, F150, Mercedez E350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

And Still can Not get the Marine Vinyl on the Wildtrak???? (is this still true?)

Sponsored

Poppy

First Edition
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Titan
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'd LOVE Light or Dark MGV in my Iconic Silver WT, would rather have rubber floor as carpet but whatever I'll probably sticking to a WT Lux. MGV should be the standard and all other a option.

Poppy

First Edition
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Titan
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I went by a ford place just to take a look at sandstone interior
Yuk yuk puke with iconic silver exterior.
A light gray, (like in the Lincoln) dark gray or even black, would be a much better option for my iconic silver WT with mod painted top.
I also have a DD truck That I use every day with light colored gray vinyl seat covers over black leather seats. I have no trouble with sweat or cold, I also have A-C and Heat
COME ON FORD, COME UP WITH SOME BETTER YINYL INTERIOR OPTIONS

Nakita

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This has been quite a big topic regarding not seeing the option to have heated seats in companion with Marine Grade Vinyl, but Bronco Nation has stated a definite "YES" to that question.

This only applies if the Mid Package or above is selected, of course.

This may be a very big relief for many including myself!

via Instagram: @thebronconation

1603919549549.png

-
Marine Grade Vinyl seat from the BN Instagram on their visit to the Moab event

1603919672445.png

-
Marine Grade Vinyl seats in a Cyber Orange Badlands (CGI PP)
So the marine grade vinyl in this cyber orange badlands looks grey. Why isn't that an option in the build or am I missing something. Thanks
Sponsored