Sponsored

Official not getting Cyber orange I mean (Cyber yellow)

Samiam_500

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBS 97 F-350 , 2007 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So driving by Russ Milne ford in Michigan a ugly yellow ranger catches my eye. I quickly pull in and think to myself "God please don't be cyber orange" I walk up to the window sticker and sure enough it was CO. Such a disappointment it is basically metallic school bus yellow. Going to have to change my order now and not sure what color to go with now. Oh and the pic does not do justice looks so much worse in person.
Ford Bronco Official not getting Cyber orange  I mean (Cyber yellow) 20210318_155216
Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

to me it's the only color I care for, all the silver/grey/white stuff is boring to me and red doesn't look right on such a big rig (to me) plus I already had a red car. And anything black/dark is out for me too, had a black car, was an oven in summer. Plus it always looks dirty.
I do happen to like the school bus color too, my Bronco will just be the Cool Bus instead :-D

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So driving by Russ Milne ford in Michigan a ugly yellow ranger catches my eye. I quickly pull in and think to myself "God please don't be cyber orange" I walk up to the window sticker and sure enough it was CO. Such a disappointment it is basically metallic school bus yellow. Going to have to change my order now and not sure what color to go with now. Oh and the pic does not do justice looks so much worse in person.
Ford Bronco Official not getting Cyber orange  I mean (Cyber yellow) 20210318_155216
At least you saw it before it was too late.

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It was never for me, but I’ll say that any of the colors look better on Bronco than Ranger. My 2¢

Sponsored

LSTLAF

First Name
Glort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sphere shaped craft
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Congrats! It's hideous IMHO.

MaXberN

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica / Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I cruised by my local Ford dealer recently to view the CO on a Ranger. Although I love the color I do not like the look of it on the Ranger. I do think it will look fantastic on the Bronco with the contrast of the Shadow Black painted hard top. CO for me all the way!

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The dark roof makes all the difference with the Bronco.
As well as the dark fender flares, bumpers, and big old black spare on the back. Agreed on the Ranger, there is just too much color.

Sponsored

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had a Grabber Orange Mustang which to me is like the Non-Metallic-Version of Cyber Orange.

The Color Changes in all Lighting sometime it looks more yellow and sometimes more orange.

I can say out of all the cars I have had I got more Complements on that car then any other.

The color never got old to me and I loved seeing it each day. All the other colors I think of as under cover colors. I have friends that have white,black,silver cars and they are like hey I saw you the other day driving down the street. The sad thing is I never see them :D. There cars just blend in.

Ford Bronco Official not getting Cyber orange  I mean (Cyber yellow) 6DEF88D7-279E-48E0-8469-4270AEADD126

Ford Bronco Official not getting Cyber orange  I mean (Cyber yellow) 37743A14-01D0-4B26-813F-FD279E32F146

Ford Bronco Official not getting Cyber orange  I mean (Cyber yellow) 2F8BA413-DC2D-4D77-8596-FED66D0C7F8D

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the color but being old school would like your Mustang even better with black louvers, black spoiler. and black around the bottom like a Mach 1. That's why the Bronco with all the dark contrast will look great!

OP
OP
Samiam_500

Samiam_500

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
F*** all you haters! :mad: Cyber Orange is fantastic. :love:

PROVE ME WRONG!!! :cool:

B1183972-7CE9-4121-B5C2-0D5D3E38CB39.jpeg
81818790-D8C6-4D9B-9A31-A7D6B32ADF27.jpeg
66355D2F-0A56-45E4-96FB-CEF387C42B4C.jpeg
If it looked that way in person I'd be all for it. But trust me when I say it is yellow not orange and looks nothing like those pics in real life

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I like the color but being old school would like your Mustang even better with black louvers, black spoiler. and black around the bottom like a Mach 1. That's why the Bronco with all the dark contrast will look great!
You may then like my Grabber Blue one Better (y)

Ford Bronco Official not getting Cyber orange  I mean (Cyber yellow) image0

Ford Bronco Official not getting Cyber orange  I mean (Cyber yellow) image1

Ford Bronco Official not getting Cyber orange  I mean (Cyber yellow) image2

OP
OP
Samiam_500

Samiam_500

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had a Grabber Orange Mustang which to me is like the Non-Metallic-Version of Cyber Orange.

The Color Changes in all Lighting sometime it looks more yellow and sometimes more orange.

I can say out of all the cars I have had I got more Complements on that car then any other.

The color never got old to me and I loved seeing it each day. All the other colors I think of as under cover colors. I have friends that have white,black,silver cars and they are like hey I saw you the other day driving down the street. The sad thing is I never see them :D. There cars just blend in.

Not even close to the same color go find a cyber orange ranger and park next to it. Not one person that does not know the name cyber orange will call the bronco orange they will say it is yellow.
Sponsored