Sponsored

Official not getting Cyber orange I mean (Cyber yellow)

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CO might not be as orange as I would have liked, but it's not as yellow as the loathsome Xterra either:

1992.jpg

1611023176893-png.png
Sponsored

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Same happened for me. Saw the RANGER IN CO at a local dealer and felt the same exact way. Shame because a true metallic orange would’ve been sweet for the Bronco.

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

john houseman

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 2000 F-250, 1969 Cougar Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So driving by Russ Milne ford in Michigan a ugly yellow ranger catches my eye. I quickly pull in and think to myself "God please don't be cyber orange" I walk up to the window sticker and sure enough it was CO. Such a disappointment it is basically metallic school bus yellow. Going to have to change my order now and not sure what color to go with now. Oh and the pic does not do justice looks so much worse in person.
Ford Bronco Official not getting Cyber orange  I mean (Cyber yellow) 1611023176893-
When I was in high school, I had an F-100 that was two-tone white and this color of yellow/orange, but with no metallic. My father always referred to it as babyshit yellow. He was just trying to be annoying, because I loved my truck. The color has grown even more on me over the years - whatever you want to call it !! A retro color with metallic now. I Love it. To each their own when it comes to color. I'd like to see some greens from Ford also. Go BABYSHIT YELLOW

Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
CO is so hot we have threads not only appreciating it like other the colors but an anti-CO thread where people come to let us know they won't be ordering it

Lexx

Big Bend
First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Honestly the Ranger is not that great looking of a truck in the first place, especially with those tiny wheels/tires. The Bronco, because it's gonna have massive wheels (mine will be 37's), with all sorts of black hardware hanging off it it, AND with the grayish MIC hard top, won't look nearly as overwhelmingly orange as the Ranger. I really love the pics of the 4 door CO Bronco that I've seen so far, and I hope they keep it for the next model year when I'm scheduled to receive mine.
Sponsored