Advertisement

Official Outer Banks Interior/Exterior Color Combo Poll

What color combo are you thinking for the OBX?

• Total voters

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 S60 T6 AWD / 2018 Subaru Outback Limited
Given the limitations on the two interior colors - navy/black and brown/black (seems to be the same whether leather or cloth), I figured i would start a poll. The Bronco Sport build your own is up, and surely enough, those are the only two interior options for OBX.

I set the polling to allow two selections.

Personally, I am having a difficult time liking either interior option. Most people here seem to be leaning towards blues (cactus/area51/antimatter - victory is delayed until 2022), so curious if you are going to default to the navy interior, or if the brown interior may clash (or compliment for that matter). At the moment I am thinking cactus gray/navy, or area 51/navy...or possibly changing over to carbonized gray just so the brown interior works for a better package. If for whatever reason I wait, then i think victory blue on brown may look fairly sharp as well.

Happy polling!

Advertisement

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible, 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
My first thought was Rapid Red w/brown, but the wife's Mustang is very close to that already. So, I thought I would go Area 51 w/Navy Pier. However, when the time comes I may just make it my first choice. Right now I think I want a different color in the driveway, but damn that's a nice combo.

100_4361.JPG

OP

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 S60 T6 AWD / 2018 Subaru Outback Limited
Bump

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape Titanium ,Bronco OuterBanks
Given the limitations on the two interior colors - navy/black and brown/black (seems to be the same whether leather or cloth), I figured i would start a poll. The Bronco Sport build your own is up, and surely enough, those are the only two interior options for OBX.

I set the polling to allow two selections.

Personally, I am having a difficult time liking either interior option. Most people here seem to be leaning towards blues (cactus/area51/antimatter - victory is delayed until 2022), so curious if you are going to default to the navy interior, or if the brown interior may clash (or compliment for that matter). At the moment I am thinking cactus gray/navy, or area 51/navy...or possibly changing over to carbonized gray just so the brown interior works for a better package. If for whatever reason I wait, then i think victory blue on brown may look fairly sharp as well.

Happy polling!
Whatttt????? Only two interior options on Outer Banks? Darn. Ughhh 🤦🏼‍♀️ Hmmmm can anyone point me in the direction of the navy interior? I have a 2020 Escape in Rapid Red with Black leather. The red is gorgeous. But interior? I’m so bad at deciding....thanks for the help!!

Advertisement

Advertisement