Sponsored

Official Outer Banks Interior/Exterior Color Combo Poll

What color combo are you thinking for the OBX?

• Total voters

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Given the limitations on the two interior colors - navy/black and brown/black (seems to be the same whether leather or cloth), I figured i would start a poll. The Bronco Sport build your own is up, and surely enough, those are the only two interior options for OBX.

I set the polling to allow two selections.

Personally, I am having a difficult time liking either interior option. Most people here seem to be leaning towards blues (cactus/area51/antimatter - victory is delayed until 2022), so curious if you are going to default to the navy interior, or if the brown interior may clash (or compliment for that matter). At the moment I am thinking cactus gray/navy, or area 51/navy...or possibly changing over to carbonized gray just so the brown interior works for a better package. If for whatever reason I wait, then i think victory blue on brown may look fairly sharp as well.

Happy polling!
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My first thought was Rapid Red w/brown, but the wife's Mustang is very close to that already. So, I thought I would go Area 51 w/Navy Pier. However, when the time comes I may just make it my first choice. Right now I think I want a different color in the driveway, but damn that's a nice combo.

Ford Bronco Official Outer Banks Interior/Exterior Color Combo Poll 100_4361.JPG

OP
OP
jaruss01

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bump

OP
OP
jaruss01

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Given the limitations on the two interior colors - navy/black and brown/black (seems to be the same whether leather or cloth), I figured i would start a poll. The Bronco Sport build your own is up, and surely enough, those are the only two interior options for OBX.

I set the polling to allow two selections.

Personally, I am having a difficult time liking either interior option. Most people here seem to be leaning towards blues (cactus/area51/antimatter - victory is delayed until 2022), so curious if you are going to default to the navy interior, or if the brown interior may clash (or compliment for that matter). At the moment I am thinking cactus gray/navy, or area 51/navy...or possibly changing over to carbonized gray just so the brown interior works for a better package. If for whatever reason I wait, then i think victory blue on brown may look fairly sharp as well.

Happy polling!
Whatttt????? Only two interior options on Outer Banks? Darn. Ughhh ??‍♀ Hmmmm can anyone point me in the direction of the navy interior? I have a 2020 Escape in Rapid Red with Black leather. The red is gorgeous. But interior? I’m so bad at deciding....thanks for the help!!

Sponsored

fara

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Personal opinion but I absolutely hate blue/colored interiors. So, regardless of exterior, I'm going with brown or black if it's an option. Seems like it will only be the brown one. Looking forward to some accurate photos to give us all some resolve on this one :)

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Whatttt????? Only two interior options on Outer Banks? Darn. Ughhh ??‍♀ Hmmmm can anyone point me in the direction of the navy interior? I have a 2020 Escape in Rapid Red with Black leather. The red is gorgeous. But interior? I’m so bad at deciding....thanks for the help!!
FE res holders would like a word.