First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord and a 2018 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks so much for posting, @BravoV4 . What vehicles come in CB? Man, the Bronco would look SO awesome in Yellow Pearl, especially with a white roof.
Are you asking about Carbonized Gray?
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Confirms my decision to wait another year for better colors
Wouldn't hold my breath. Ford only changes colors every third year at most, and then its to sub out a color for a different shade.

Ranger had the release color of Chili Pepper Red (which was horrid), and swapped it out after the first year. But it's taking until their fleet-wide color switch to really make any changes in the lineup.

Mustang has more frequent color changes and Bronco might as well if it remains popular enough. But i'd bet that aside from Area 51 either being a 1-and-done (due to it being exclusive to Bronco) you won't find much, if any, change until the mid-model refresh.

Lighting and not the greatest angle. Come Saturday, I'm having more photos and videos done to try and give everyone a better idea of each color.
I'm excited to see more, thank you for these pics and it's impossible to please everybody. So just please me and take those short videos of Cactus Gray, Antimatter Blue and Area 51, thanks! :)

Race Red looks better than I thought... hmmm
It's a great color to be sure. Not the most robust color physically (research it's frailty), but with some paint protection film up front you'll have an excellent looking rig for many years! It's also providing the most pleasing contrast to the roof and black trim, IMHO.

Unrelated; Race Red has been my second place color since release and was the only color I was thinking of for the 2016 Mustang as that's when I was last looking for a new car (ended up buying used then leasing a Mazda as I already have a fleet of pleasure-drivers).

Seriously, these same colors are going to be on the escape? Looks like CG, A51 and CO are exclusive... I don't want a new bronco with escape paint on it.... lame.
Thankfully Ford will let you escape the lot with any color you want out of the lineup. And the days of multiple model-specific colors ended back in the 1980's. That Area 51 is exclusive is the bone they throw you, so now you won't have to escape off the lot in shame, get it and you'll only have to quietly escape situations where Bronco Sports in the same color come by to talk to their big, burly, brother.

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@BravoV4

I think they are asking about the yellow card labeled CB....
I would like to know about D1 and HN ... can you take a picture of those, please?
Ford Bronco Official Paint Samples / Swatches For 2021 Ford Bronco Have Arrived. Cactus Gray = Jet Fighter Gray colors

Steamroller72

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RAM Sport Quad Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Carbonized Gray really stands out here and I'm 100% on the Cactus Gray bandwagon.

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Right, was asking about the "CB" in the book, not Carbonized Grey.

Sponsored

TommyTwoTone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tekno MT410
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
EDIT: Did anyone else see the sheet says "Cactus Gray/Fighter Jet Gray"???
It's been talked about for some time that those colors are one in the same. The touch-up paint for each has the same color code.

ths0002

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco OBX 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I must like confusing, Cactus Gray still first choice & Area 51 second. I think if Area 51 had more Grey and less Blue it would bump to the front of the line for me.
It's funny you say that because that is 100% me too. haha

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hello Everyone. I work at a Ford Store in the Northeast and today we just got the paint sheets showing off the colors that Ford Vehicles could come in. Here they are!

OUTDOORS

Antimatter Blue (outdoor)

Ford Bronco Official Paint Samples / Swatches For 2021 Ford Bronco Have Arrived. Cactus Gray = Jet Fighter Gray GrabberYellow (1)

Area 51 (outdoor)

Ford Bronco Official Paint Samples / Swatches For 2021 Ford Bronco Have Arrived. Cactus Gray = Jet Fighter Gray GrabberYellow (1)

Cactus Gray (outdoor) AKA Fighter Jet Gray

Carbonized Gray (outdoor)

Cyber Orange (outdoor)

Iconic Silver (outdoor)

Oxford White (outdoor)

Race Red (outdoor)

Rapid Red (outdoor)

Shadow Black (outdoor) AKA Absolute Black

Velocity Blue (outdoor)

INDOORS

Antimatter Blue (indoor)

Area 51 (indoor)

Cactus Gray (indoor) AKA Fighter Jet Gray

Carbonized Gray (indoor)

Cyber Orange (indoor)

Iconic Silver (indoor)

Oxford White (indoor)

Race Red (indoor)

Rapid Red (indoor)

Shadow Black (indoor) AKA Absolute Black

Velocity Blue (indoor)

Can you do side by sides of the Cactus Gray and the Iconic Silver and Carbonized Gray? All three in same frame if possible? Thanks!

OP
OP
BravoV4

BravoV4

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord and a 2018 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can you do side by sides of the Cactus Gray and the Iconic Silver and Carbonized Gray? All three in same frame if possible? Thanks!
@DonM I'll be redoing all these Saturday night. Hopefully have them to Doug by then, if not Sunday morning. I'm doing videos of each as well. I'll put them all side by side in one video as well.

Sponsored

joshofthefall

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Scion tC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Totally missed this thread yesterday... I'm mind blown at the change in Rapid Red indoor vs. outdoor ? also this is tearing me back towards VB... Ah decisions ?

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@DonM I'll be redoing all these Saturday night. Hopefully have them to Doug by then, if not Sunday morning. I'm doing videos of each as well. I'll put them all side by side in one video as well.
Thanks!!!!

ColStrik

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Apologies in advance for what may be a dumb question, but TBH I browse the forums so glass houses and what not...What's the difference, if any, between metallic paints (VB, AMB, Carb Gray) and the ones that seem to say metallic tint (cyber, rapid red)?
I'm with you Philly!

JrShelby

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got our book today. Took pics outside I hope this helps especially in regards to Antimatter. Tried many angle with Antimatter and believe It looks close towards the middle/bottom of the picture. Disregard the ruby red thought it was rapid red.

Ford Bronco Official Paint Samples / Swatches For 2021 Ford Bronco Have Arrived. Cactus Gray = Jet Fighter Gray IMG_1791

Ford Bronco Official Paint Samples / Swatches For 2021 Ford Bronco Have Arrived. Cactus Gray = Jet Fighter Gray IMG_1796

Ford Bronco Official Paint Samples / Swatches For 2021 Ford Bronco Have Arrived. Cactus Gray = Jet Fighter Gray IMG_1797

Ford Bronco Official Paint Samples / Swatches For 2021 Ford Bronco Have Arrived. Cactus Gray = Jet Fighter Gray IMG_1798

Ford Bronco Official Paint Samples / Swatches For 2021 Ford Bronco Have Arrived. Cactus Gray = Jet Fighter Gray IMG_1799

Ford Bronco Official Paint Samples / Swatches For 2021 Ford Bronco Have Arrived. Cactus Gray = Jet Fighter Gray IMG_1800

Ford Bronco Official Paint Samples / Swatches For 2021 Ford Bronco Have Arrived. Cactus Gray = Jet Fighter Gray IMG_1801

Ford Bronco Official Paint Samples / Swatches For 2021 Ford Bronco Have Arrived. Cactus Gray = Jet Fighter Gray IMG_1803

Ford Bronco Official Paint Samples / Swatches For 2021 Ford Bronco Have Arrived. Cactus Gray = Jet Fighter Gray IMG_1802
Sponsored