BearWithMe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can someone partially overlap the CJ and SB sheets? I would like to compare CJ (Saber/Pride Orange from the Ranger, I think) and SB (Cyber Orange).
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Got our book today. Took pics outside I hope this helps especially in regards to Antimatter. Tried many angle with Antimatter and believe It looks close towards the middle/bottom of the picture. Disregard the ruby red thought it was rapid red.

IMG_1791.jpeg

IMG_1796.jpeg

IMG_1797.jpeg

IMG_1798.jpeg

IMG_1799.jpeg

IMG_1800.jpeg

IMG_1801.jpeg

IMG_1803.jpeg

IMG_1802.jpeg
Ford is messing with us!!!

Does anybody else notice that the binder they use has WHITE clips???? This gives the perfect example of what a white roof would do for these colors. Oh those bastards at Ford knew what they were doing... Those naughty, naughty people!!!!

Build and Price will be live on September 15th so we can all see what options are available!

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Can someone partially overlap the CJ and SB sheets? I would like to compare CJ (Saber/Pride Orange from the Ranger, I think) and SB (Cyber Orange).
I have not heard specifically, but thought that Saber was being discontinued from Ranger with Cyber Orange being there now. Checked with my Ranger forum account and there is nothing stating which colors have been dropped yet, just the new ones added.

I'm not confident in this source as they list all 2020 colors and added the new 2021 colors. Why would Lightning AND Velocity blue be available? Or having Carbonized AND Magnetic....

2021 Ford Ranger Review Specs, Price & Release Date

BearWithMe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have not heard specifically, but thought that Saber was being discontinued from Ranger with Cyber Orange being there now. Checked with my Ranger forum account and there is nothing stating which colors have been dropped yet, just the new ones added.

I'm not confident in this source as they list all 2020 colors and added the new 2021 colors. Why would Lightning AND Velocity blue be available? Or having Carbonized AND Magnetic....

2021 Ford Ranger Review Specs, Price & Release Date
I just really want to compare Saber and Cyber. I saw a Saber Ranger a couple days ago and it was not my cuppa. I'm allergic to burnt orange.

I really like what I've seen of Cyber, I just hope it's sufficiently different from Saber.

MVP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got our book today. Took pics outside I hope this helps especially in regards to Antimatter. Tried many angle with Antimatter and believe It looks close towards the middle/bottom of the picture. Disregard the ruby red thought it was rapid red.

IMG_1791.jpeg

IMG_1796.jpeg

IMG_1797.jpeg

IMG_1798.jpeg

IMG_1799.jpeg

IMG_1800.jpeg

IMG_1801.jpeg

IMG_1803.jpeg

IMG_1802.jpeg
Thank you for the pictures but we see more reflection than the color. Also I don’t know if it’s the limit on the forum but these all seem to be low resolution. I hope there is a way we can get a higher res because we can’t see the details in the paint. Thanks.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just really want to compare Saber and Cyber. I saw a Saber Ranger a couple days ago and it was not my cuppa. I'm allergic to burnt orange.

I really like what I've seen of Cyber, I just hope it's sufficiently different from Saber.
Saber was very lack-luster in person. IMHO, it's a Ranger color that won't age well and will be the "they made it in that color?" color..... The GF loves blue and Lightning Blue is a gorgeous color. For Bronco i'm actually glad they updated to Velocity Blue as the purple hue in Lightning Blue wouldn't work as well with all the black cladding (again, IMHO)

I'm pretty excited for Cyber and think with it being a tri-coat paint process that it will really pop. Look up "Candy paint" on lowriders or kustom hot rods. No, it won't be possible to accurately color match as candy paints degrade in sun differently than paint will. But it's going to be an awesomely deep and fun color in person!

This Merc lead sled is painted silver over a yellow primer. All the green you see is tinted clear coat. This is how Cyber will present. It won't photograph as well, but it should be pretty awesome in person!
Ford Bronco Official Paint Samples / Swatches For 2021 Ford Bronco Have Arrived. Cactus Gray = Jet Fighter Gray Green mercury - color idea

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Velocity Blue is the best color and there isn't a close second. What's the deal? How much longer do I have to wait for it? I won't wait into 2022 to get it. Ford just keeps dissapointing.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Velocity Blue is the best color and there isn't a close second. What's the deal? How much longer do I have to wait for it? I won't wait into 2022 to get it. Ford just keeps dissapointing.
Did you see the info from Coloradio today? The rep there said there would be no delay for Velocity Blue, then confirmed it. He acknowledged that this was a change from previous info.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you see the info from Coloradio today? The rep there said there would be no delay for Velocity Blue, then confirmed it. He acknowledged that this was a change from previous info.
I didn't see this, but it just made my night! Wow, so happy now.

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Antimatter Blue should just change it’s name to Anti Confirmable Blue. We should start using it in the military for our stealth vehicles.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I didn't see this, but it just made my night! Wow, so happy now.
The broader reason for giving you that info is that you should hold some of that disappointment until after the build and price goes live (September 15th!) or when order banks open.

Ford did a great job building the hype and, unfortunately, they didn't have a great strategy for how granular customers are today to draw that hype out in a straight line from reservation to ordering.

We're in a little bit of an informational lull right now but things are scheduled to pick up next week. Having an event or info leak once a week works for less anticipated products and I think they were stuck with a less-than-desirable marketing situation here, but info is coming!!!!

Besides, for you specifically, the blue won't be the most beautiful color on the Bronco with all that black cladding.. HA HA HA!!!! Okay, just said that last part to rile you up.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The broader reason for giving you that info is that you should hold some of that disappointment until after the build and price goes live (September 15th!) or when order banks open.

Ford did a great job building the hype and, unfortunately, they didn't have a great strategy for how granular customers are today to draw that hype out in a straight line from reservation to ordering.

We're in a little bit of an informational lull right now but things are scheduled to pick up next week. Having an event or info leak once a week works for less anticipated products and I think they were stuck with a less-than-desirable marketing situation here, but info is coming!!!!

Besides, for you specifically, the blue won't be the most beautiful color on the Bronco with all that black cladding.. HA HA HA!!!! Okay, just said that last part to rile you up.
You had me until the end, haha! I hope you are correct on the Sept 15th date, but i have my doubts. Which color do you like?
Sponsored