First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the white looks bluish on my computer, so i guess I can't trust my screen. VB seems to be a color I really like now, but still like CG too. I wanted AB from the colorizer, but that is not how it looks in real life
Yeah, those photos are absolutely not color-balanced. My monitor is calibrated and there is definitely a strong blue cast.

The bottom line is, if I was in doubt at all, I wouldn't make any decision based on a photo. I would go see them in person:

Cactus Grey (and other colors) will be available to see in person on other Ford models

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Would be cool if my dealer got this and called me to to come check it out but given I have possibly the most apathetic dealership in the NE due to the demographic in the area, I doubt this will happen.

Mile630

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
And for the fourth consecutive vehicle, it’s down to red vs. blue for me

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There are a number of dealerships which no longer order these materials binders from the Mother Ship.

It's a great service to have these pics available to us, even if monitors and the like make it an imprecise science to determine which color we like.

As of right now I haven't found a single dealership within 20 miles that has ordered the paint and materials book within the past few years...... :(

Sponsored

BearWithMe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was able to get a few more comparison pics with the color sample pages from Ford.

The first couple pictures are antimatter blue vs shadow black. The blue really comes out in direct light, but they look very similar in the shade.

I also grabbed a side by side pic of Iconic Silver/Carbonized Gray and Area 51/Cactus Gray. Carbonized Gray is very metallic looking and definitely lighter than Magnetic. I think it might be the color I go with.

Ford Bronco Official Paint Samples / Swatches For 2021 Ford Bronco Have Arrived. Cactus Gray = Jet Fighter Gray F4B2F499-C3AB-48EB-8DC1-7AD80683B645
Thanks for the comparison of Iconic Silver and Carbonized Gray. Hard to choose between the two!

Chango1501

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150 (just sold my GT350)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I posted on another thread...

i was all Antimatter Blue. But Cactus Gray kept calling to me. Couldn’t figure out why. Then it hit me. I’d been staring at it literally my whole life. And it sits on my table.
i have now committed to CG
Ford Bronco Official Paint Samples / Swatches For 2021 Ford Bronco Have Arrived. Cactus Gray = Jet Fighter Gray 976CF14C-F88C-4956-9693-E8BCB81B64ED

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any way for us mortals to get our hands on samples outside of a dealer?

I wanted to get a couple cans of paint from Automotive Touch Up to paint some toy cars or something but they won't ship to me unfortunately.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
points out the need to see these in person:

Ford Bronco Official Paint Samples / Swatches For 2021 Ford Bronco Have Arrived. Cactus Gray = Jet Fighter Gray 1600375087061

Ford Bronco Official Paint Samples / Swatches For 2021 Ford Bronco Have Arrived. Cactus Gray = Jet Fighter Gray 1600375118388
Sponsored