Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if I make a reservation today, it's going to be a 2022 MY and delivered sometime in 2022?

So for guys that were waiting to hear about the Texas Volume Buy or the Granger Oct. deal just got screwed over?
Not as long as you made your Reservation before Sept 19th, transferring it after is fine.
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

could be well into 2022.
Not so sure what "Well into 2022" comes from for current reservees. MY22 machines are just a date. Same widget in this case (most likely) since we are building and ordering them at the same time as the 21s.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This will be the last time I reserve a vehicle because this is stressful AF
This is stressful? This is first world problems and not even close to stressful.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure why anyone would be upset about this. It will make the 2021 more exclusive (I’d bet it’s limited to ~100k units) and if you waited until September... not sure what you were expecting? I didn’t really expect them to have an 18+ month 2021 bronco run.

If anything I’m actually a but surprised the cutoff date isn’t earlier. If Ford has 180k bronco orders I’d bet at least 130k of those are from prior to the 18th, assuming a 70%ish conversion rate.
This exactly.

I already said this in an earlier post, but just to add because I think it is important, I think Ford needs to (and will) separate the reservations from 9/18 forward from the January 31 cutoff date. These MY22 reservations should get their own B&P some time next year with more options (maybe adding new colors, options and packages). That would make the most sense to me.

Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does it really mean anything other than the year that appears on your title?
Yeah, not sure why people care what model year their Bronco falls under. There probably isn’t going to be any difference between them for 2021 and 2022. If I get mine in January 2022 (hopefully sooner) and it’s a 2021 model i’m not going to lose sleep over that.

rchapa8

Badlands
First Name
richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So it appears to me that the cut off date is a pretty good barometer of what Ford thinks they can build by next December. I don’t think this affects me (or those who switched to October) it just means it will be called a 2022 which was a long standing question anyways. I’m still keeping my early reservation just in case, being a 2022 makes me nervous about price hikes.
I was going to mention this. Anyone think there is a relation to how many they can build and the cutoff reservation date of prior to Sept 18th.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can someone clarify this for me. I put in a reservation onto the list early on, like second day it was open. Was I supposed to do something more yet?
Nope, make sure you have a contact at your dealer and talk to them about pricing. All dealers are different and independent.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why does everyone think B&P is tied into everything?
My guess is because here we are 3+ months after the reveal and still NO B&P. And it's not like Ford or anyone has given us a date of B&P, therefor logic would probably tie the 2 together.
Or, one could look at it this way: we are still more than three months before our orders need to be in and 8 months until the first Broncos will arrive. It's not like we're running up against some kind of deadline. This whole timeline about B&P has got people worked up over nothing. Yeah, I wanna go nuts on B&P like the next person, but whether it's tomorrow or two months from now, it's not going to change which one I pick or how long it takes to get here.

Essmith94

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When is the MY2022 B&P due out? I want to see if it's worth waiting for new models or colors! (yes, I'm being sarcastic!)
I think MY2022 Bronco reservation holders should start a new website.... maybe call it Bronco6.5G..... I jest...

Sponsored

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well now. It seems those that took Granger up on their offer have now "benefitted" from being confirmed as having reserved an MY22 Bronco. I'm fairly happy that has happened. Removes any possible, yet doubtful, "year 1 issues" and it also allows a year 1 price for a year 2 model.

Seems like a "win" in my book.
..Most likely a price increase for "year 2 model"...

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
another significant change I haven't seen mentioned:

1. Previously Ford was going to accept dealer orders thru January 2021, and THEN sometime in February communicate to dealers what their MY21 allocation was. Ergo dealers would be writing orders with no knowledge of what their allocation was going to be.

2. Now, Ford knows Exactly how many reservations are timestamped from 7/13 to 9/18, and it sounds as if Ford will tell their dealers what their MY21 allocation will be prior to December. And also only accept orders for those reservations timestamped prior to 9/18

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think Ford will be using the non converted reservations made prior to Sept 18th as it's 2021 allocation for dealer showrooms.

My guess is Sept 19th res holder will be able to go pay ADM at a dealership for a 2021 before they get their 2022 delivered if they so choose.
My guess is your guess is wrong.
Non converted reservations don’t exist, except for FE, and who knows what they will do with them.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm wondering if that's the case though.
it's not explicitly clear if post 9.18 reservations will go through the same ordering process or if they will pushed to a later date and a '22 b&p tool will eventually be put up like with every other model vehicle that will include different pricing and options.

who knows. nothing is overly clear with any of this.
Now that is a big conspiracy theory. Sept 18+ reservees would be routed to B&P #2 while Sept. 18- reservees would be directed to B&P #1. The hitch in that is that a) that would mean Ford.com would have to ask for your reservation number when you go to the B&P, b) that everyone would use the B&P and c) nobody would call their dealer and build the vehicle using the order guide. B&P doesn't actually make the order, the dealership make the order via that WBDO thing.

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not sure why anyone would be upset about this. It will make the 2021 more exclusive (I’d bet it’s limited to ~100k units) and if you waited until September... not sure what you were expecting? I didn’t really expect them to have an 18+ month 2021 bronco run.

If anything I’m actually a but surprised the cutoff date isn’t earlier. If Ford has 180k bronco orders I’d bet at least 130k of those are from prior to the 18th, assuming a 70%ish conversion rate.
Because saying "Reserve your 2021 Bronco" is false advertising. It should have been switched a month ago on the website.
Sponsored