Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just want to say that I think it's really cool that Bronco6g sent out a "special alert" email to members for this critical piece of information.

Bronco6g, your true partner for your Bronco purchase :)
Sponsored

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was going to mention this. Anyone think there is a relation to how many they can build and the cutoff reservation date of prior to Sept 18th.
My guess would be it is a direct relation but I know of zero information to support that.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Job 1 is March. Deliveries should start in June.
That's for models built outside the US, on average (2 months)
CONUS shipments average 4 weeks for US made vehicles, on average.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks official but not on Ford letterhead or watermark.

I still believe it... but then again I believe Kosmos too.
Frickin Kosmos.. Somebody needs to track him down and make him pay for last night ?

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Cmeyers186

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Did they say anything yet about when reservations will officially close? And basically anyone who makes a reservation now will have to wait till 2022?
Don't forget that "2022" really means Sep/Oct of 21...they will likely just keep rolling them off the line as fast as they can to fill orders, and at some point, MY21 will change to MY22 without so much as a hiccup.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

So if I make a reservation today, it's going to be a 2022 MY and delivered sometime in 2022?

So for guys that were waiting to hear about the Texas Volume Buy or the Granger Oct. deal just got screwed over?
I ordered Day 1 and will move my reservation to Texas Volume Buy dealer (just announced today BTW).

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think you misunderstood. The question was if a reservation is NOT converted into an order, not if a customer declines to purchase what they ordered upon delivery. The latter would become dealer stock and most likely have ADM tacked on.
Hmm. If a reservation doesn't convert to an order then that reservation number doesn't get built. Maybe one of the dealers on the site could verify? @EricAtKearnyMesaFord @NayNay @Granger Ford @StephensAutoCenter @Zach@Granger

broncoskip

Outer Banks
First Name
Broncoskip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Model years sometimes start mid-year.

Source: My wife bought a 2014 Explorer in June of 2013, it was one of the first of the 14's to arrive. I myself bought a 2019 Challenger in October of 2018.

Model year changes can bring paint colors and interior package changes, and B&P will reflect those changes. So to all of those "will this delay B&P?" I say that this announcement is part of why B&P has been delayed this long. There is a lot of accounting and deal making involved in this level of planning.

Sponsored

TX1911fan

Badlands
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is official communications confirming that the new reservation move cut-off date is January 31, 2021 and the 2021 Model Year reservations cut-off date is September 18, 2020 (any reservations made after September 18, 2020 will be 2022 Model Year).

Ford Bronco Official Update: Bronco Reservation Move Cutoff Date (Jan 31) + 2021MY Allocations Cutoff Date (Sep 18) + 2022 MY Reservation Start Date giphy (1)
Does anyone know how to change your dealer? I called the new dealer and they didn't know. I don't have a Ford number to call.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Basically, to cut through all the fat and gristle, your wait for a Bronco will be long as shit.

If you're a dealership waiting on allocations, your wait will be really long as shit.

If you have yet to get the memo about reserving a Bronco if you've been wanting one and have yet to do so, your wait will be really really long as shit.

So, if you have no reservation you may as well be buying one for your son for his 16th birthday.... who is currently 3 years old.

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So is it safe to say, that with my July reservation, i should have my Bronco sometime late 2021??