First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not sure why anyone would be upset about this. It will make the 2021 more exclusive (I’d bet it’s limited to ~100k units) and if you waited until September... not sure what you were expecting? I didn’t really expect them to have an 18+ month 2021 bronco run.

If anything I’m actually a but surprised the cutoff date isn’t earlier. If Ford has 180k bronco orders I’d bet at least 130k of those are from prior to the 18th, assuming a 70%ish conversion rate.

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Everyone mad about getting MY2022 Broncos missed the part where Ford said you were reserving a "new" Bronco, not a 2021. Did anyone really think all orders could be filled in just a few months from a plant that also has to make 90,000 Rangers next year?
:ROFLMAO: So true! Imagine how many people will probably start seeing these in Moab besides the 4x4 Expo coming up the will be told......sorry 2022!!:oops:

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Some of y’all act like this is new information. We’ve known for some time now late reservations were to be in 2022. Nothing has changed. Ford has just given us a better understanding of what late reservations mean.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What does that mean if your reservation is from September 18th exactly?

Time to call out the English majors again. "As of"

Details Ford... Details. Words have meaning.
If your time stamp is 09/18/2020 00:00:00 or later, you have a 2022 model-year reservation.

Sponsored

EliasJr

First Edition
First Name
Elias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Ford f350 SD, 15 Jeep JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

B&P is the mysterious holy grail of Bronco buying. Without that, inner peace and enlightenment can not be achieved.
My man, could not have been better said lol

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why are people interested in switching dealers? What am I missing? Are certain ones going to mark up the price?
Granger and Stephenson are both offering the Bronco at $1300 under invoice if you qualify for X-plan.

Other dealers, will be charging a markup. You switch dealers to save money.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did they say anything yet about when reservations will officially close? And basically anyone who makes a reservation now will have to wait till 2022?
If your reservation was placed after Sept 18th 2020, you will receive a 2022 model year Bronco.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

SeventyOne

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 2014 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Can someone clarify this for me. I put in a reservation onto the list early on, like second day it was open. Was I supposed to do something more yet?
Yes, you were supposed to complain about every aspect of the bronco, start a few petitions on change.org, threaten to cancel your reservation several times and buy a jeep, and also get in a drunk e-fight with another forum member over transmission preference.

If you haven't done any of that you won't get a Bronco until 2069.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's the same ordering period, January. I'm not concerned about prices at all.
As others have said, Chevrolet did that to Corvette owners this year. I’m not saying Ford would, but I’m not saying they wouldn’t either. I’d like some clarification and a promise from Ford on pricing, hopefully we get that.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think you misunderstood. The question was if a reservation is NOT converted into an order, not if a customer declines to purchase what they ordered upon delivery. The latter would become dealer stock and most likely have ADM tacked on.
I think Ford will be using the non converted reservations made prior to Sept 18th as it's 2021 allocation for dealer showrooms.

My guess is Sept 19th res holder will be able to go pay ADM at a dealership for a 2021 before they get their 2022 delivered if they so choose.

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Assuming that a reservation after Sept 18 <whatever> allows use of the same B&P that comes out in <whenever> and placing my order in January. Same Granger deal, same B&P tool at the same time as 160K+ other folks.
I'm wondering if that's the case though.
it's not explicitly clear if post 9.18 reservations will go through the same ordering process or if they will pushed to a later date and a '22 b&p tool will eventually be put up like with every other model vehicle that will include different pricing and options.

who knows. nothing is overly clear with any of this.
Sponsored