First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love your optimism. I don't think a lot of folks here will find inner peace even if their Bronco comes with a gallon jug of Utopia Juice and a keg of Salvation Ale.
Are you saying that there will be a kegerator option on the new Bronco? If so, will the Salvation Ale be an IPA? Hopefully we'll find out more about this kegerator option once B&P comes out.!
Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would be a little pissed if I placed a reservation on Sept 19, 2020 and MY2021s go to dealer stock instead of filling my reservation.
If a reservation-holder orders a Bronco but does not buy it, the dealer is left with the Bronco, as configured. So, that's technically "dealer stock". But these would be rare, as the buyer would likely lose his deposit, and could probably just as easily sell it privately (unless the issue came down to financing).

So yes, there will be a few people who will get Broncos "off the floor" before all reservation-holders get theirs. But they will be buying whatever is available, as it was configured by someone else, and as was mentioned, likely paying a hefty mark-up.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When some C8 corvette orders were pushed into the next model year by Covid production delays, they were not locked in at the first year prices. They have to pay the raised price.
That would be an interesting case. Still, I believe that the dealerships on here would "do the right thing". Maybe it would cost more to the customer but I believe that reservation holders, this early at least, would have some additional benefit than to a machine placed on order after the original cutoff period (Jan 31).

Sponsored

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hmm. If a reservation doesn't convert to an order then that reservation number doesn't get built.
I would expect that to be true with the exception of the First Editions reservations that don't convert. I would believe those get built and allocated to dealers.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
“So we knew that we couldn’t fill all the reservations, but we continued taking them for a month in the hopes that this somehow could mean more sales for us and our dealer network.”

lol

Clowns.
???

Ford can fill every reservation they take. They never said anywhere they were only taking reservations for 2021 models. In fact, it's been clear for months that they said new reservation holders wouldn't get their vehicles until 2022. I can't remember the last time a vehicle arrived in a calendar year with a prior-year model year.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm a little concerned I'm not getting these emails. I do have my reservation emails though.
Was a dealer only information. This was not sent to buyers.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would expect that to be true with the exception of the First Editions reservations that don't convert. I would believe those get built and allocated to dealers.
I ignore the FEs because they are a limited run. No insult to FE buyers of course.

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Once again, see my post below... because it's been 3+ months since the reveal and still no B&P. Therefor people assume that this is all tied together.

Now if they said Dealer Change for your Mach-E reservation has been bumped, then sure, they might not link that to a Bronco B&P.

I'm just trying to say, I can see how people might think this way.
..Speaking of Mach-E,I have an appointment to see the Mach-E at All American Ford next week..no test drives permitted...

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Why does everyone think B&P is tied into everything?
I don't think "everyone" thinks B&P is tied to "everything". However for many of us that have been waiting 3 years for this, I think some are frustrated with the rollout of the Bronco. We are expected to make reservations and purchase a vehicle sight-unseen, yet as we see on 6G, Ford is still tinkering and changing aspects of trims and models, leaving us to wonder what is available on which model (and of course the cost). So the answers to many of our questions lie with B&P. What will this cost, what color interior trim can I get/change on this model, can I order a different grill, is it more cost efficient to do a Wildtrak or Outer Banks with 2.7L and sasquatch, Badlands vs Black Diamond, etc. We want to know our options and plan ahead (and play). We all know B&P isn't tied to everything, but it will damn sure answer a lot of our questions.

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When some C8 corvette orders were pushed into the next model year by Covid production delays, they were not locked in at the first year prices. They have to pay the raised price.
That's some real GM shit right there.
Sponsored