Base
First Name
Brad
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco
Bronco
Base
The more I see this, the more I think this is how the fenders and quarter panels should be shaped. I can't wait to get my hands on a set! Maybe someone will make different flares for them too so they are street legal and I can just pop off the flares if I want more clearance.
Just today I noticed the wheel openings are different from any I have seen. They're kind half octagon shape versus the round stock ones. Maybe that means they will offer "aftermarket OEM" fenders for custom looks but Ford has shown custom parts that they will not offer. Not sure if I prefer one kind of opening over the other.

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Bronco
Badlands
Ummm...how do I get one of those small Bronco models that's attached to the picatinny rail?
It's included with the picatinny rail in B&P. Ohh wait...

BroncOBX

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Website
www.polaris-intel.com
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150 FX4; Mavic 2 Pro
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

Love those graphics on the side...A WHOLE LOT. And the orange is growing on me too. It works. Fenders are a keeper.

Would like to see that config in Black Diamond Blue on an Iconic Silver body.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Bronco
Badlands
I hope they offer a step that will attach to the rock rail. One with a little drop would be even better for daily driving and could be easily removed for trails. If not I am probably looking aftermarket for a slider that will work with steps.

1608761034383.png

Advertisement

Holley (Ford Fest banner)
Advertisement