First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The more I see this, the more I think this is how the fenders and quarter panels should be shaped. I can't wait to get my hands on a set! Maybe someone will make different flares for them too so they are street legal and I can just pop off the flares if I want more clearance.
Just today I noticed the wheel openings are different from any I have seen. They're kind half octagon shape versus the round stock ones. Maybe that means they will offer "aftermarket OEM" fenders for custom looks but Ford has shown custom parts that they will not offer. Not sure if I prefer one kind of opening over the other.

BroncOBX

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.polaris-intel.com
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150 FX4; Mavic 2 Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Love those graphics on the side...A WHOLE LOT. And the orange is growing on me too. It works. Fenders are a keeper.

Would like to see that config in Black Diamond Blue on an Iconic Silver body.

Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope they offer a step that will attach to the rock rail. One with a little drop would be even better for daily driving and could be easily removed for trails. If not I am probably looking aftermarket for a slider that will work with steps.

Ford Bronco Official Wallpapers and Video: Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door SEMA Concept 1608761034383

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs