Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

...and we're backordered. You guys are insane.

Shouldn't be more than a week to get more in and modify them. Have tracking already.

Any orders past this point will just be queued up and processed in the order they came in.

Thanks a bunch.
LoL I’m in line 😂👍🏻
Sponsored

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
UPDATE: Confirmed chrome will be available in the future. Just no solid ETA.

Joer

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bunch of BMWs, M5, 135i, x5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
UPDATE: Confirmed chrome will be available in the future. Just no solid ETA.
Any chance you guys will make a kit like this for the script sport emblems with the red or blue square?

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Any chance you guys will make a kit like this for the script sport emblems with the red or blue square?
Was thinking about it. If anyone wants this also, please chime in!

Sponsored

Wings2Wheels

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch; 737
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello all,

Looks like the right time to post our solution to the fender badge issue. We've taking officially licensed Ford products and made them compatible with the 6G Bronco.

Purchase here: https://www.stickerfab.com/products/ford-licensed-bronco-cursive-metal-emblem-kit-2021-bronco

Price:

$76.20

Includes
  • 2x Ford official licensed fender emblems (pins removed)
  • 3M adhesive promoter
  • Alignment strips
  • StickerFab application fluid
We're working on getting more 3M made and equipping some chrome emblems as well. You can also use the BroncoDepot template if want to align it differently vs us. We've put them on our Area 51 (Black Chrome) and you can see the alternate placement on a the Carbonized Grey Bronco below (Satin Black).

@StickerFab - just got our satin black ones in the mail. A suggestion if I may....perhaps take everything and roll it up in bubble wrap before throwing it in the mailer. Ours were loose and everything was bouncing around in the package. Or better yet, they may fit into a cardboard tube...the cylinder will hold up better.

I wouldn't mind paying a bit more for shipping to ensure the items arrive damage-free.

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@StickerFab - just got our satin black ones in the mail. A suggestion if I may....perhaps take everything and roll it up in bubble wrap before throwing it in the mailer. Ours were loose and everything was bouncing around in the package. Or better yet, they may fit into a cardboard tube...the cylinder will hold up better.

I wouldn't mind paying a bit more for shipping to ensure the items arrive damage-free.
Thanks for the feedback. I know how I would pack them and it is not loose so I'm going to see what happened. One we're short on staff, but 2 I think we're really short on supplies.

--------------------

For the rest, we are back in stock as of Saturday. I think 100 and some sets of each color. The response was a bit overwhelming and this is by far the biggest replenishment. Have at it.

New customer submitted photo:

Ford Bronco Officially Licensed Ford Fender Cursive Script Emblems (Satin Black, Black Chrome) 1678810222352

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I almost didnt buy these just because you have a tip option on a web form.

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I almost didnt buy these just because you have a tip option on a web form.
Unfortunately we are trying to get everyone to read the listing prior to install. Some customers have been e-mailing about things that were addressed on that page, however they have gotten too far into their install to go back and read it.

Sponsored

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately we are trying to get everyone to read the listing prior to install. Some customers have been e-mailing about things that were addressed on that page, however they have gotten too far into their install to go back and read it.
I mean at checkout it asked me for a tip.

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I mean at checkout it asked me for a tip.
It's not required but funds the beer for the workers that prep those kits.

Thanks to everyone who does. Sorry for the pain it has caused others. Some of the order on our site are also custom requests (color, design, etc). If we were just a site that pulled products off a shelf only or drop shipped only, I would probably remove it.

Last edited:

mig1980

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@StickerFab I am planning to have the front fenders wrapped in PPF. Would the install steps be different installing these over PPF?

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@StickerFab I am planning to have the front fenders wrapped in PPF. Would the install steps be different installing these over PPF?
Glad you asked. I think we put a small snippet on the site, but I want to re-iterate, DO NOT USE THE PROMOTER. It may be fine on gloss PPF, but I used it on matte before and the area was visibly different.

Prep the area to make sure it is 100% clean. Use rubbing alcohol as it is safe for PPF. Hoping you don't have ceramic coating in the area or at least that it isn't a fresh ceramic coating / waxing.

TEST FIT TEST FIT TEST FIT the emblem to the location you are wanting to mount it to. Check the curvature of the emblem (or lack thereof) matches the are you are mounting it. The emblems are a little malleable.

Make sure you adhere to the temperature requirements (75-85 degrees) and allow time for the emblem to bond. Press firmly for an extra long time. Then after an hour press down firmly again.
Sponsored