Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was in the last part of the order window of MY21. Unfortunately I was pushed to MY22 production. Im not mad, just need to wait patiently. Just a heads up for others to check your build dates. I can only assume that it was the MIC top and SAS that pushed my later. Its all good though. Just gonna ride it out, my dudes and dudettes.
Sponsored

LadyBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roller skates 🛼
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was in the last part of the order window of MY21. Unfortunately I was pushed to MY22 production. Im not mad, just need to wait patiently. Just a heads up for others to check your build dates. I can only assume that it was the MIC top and SAS that pushed my later. Its all good though. Just gonna ride it out, my dudes and dudettes.
How do you know for sure?

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, no one has been “officially” pushed to 22 yet…unless they ordered an option that isn’t available in 21 (dual top/mod top). Your dealer is either lying, guessing, or put your order at priority 99 so others would schedule before you.

Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
His signature states that he ordered it on 6/2/21, so that's a pretty good bet to start with...

OP
OP
NewBroncoOwner

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This information was confirmed by dealer allocations and Ford Customer Service reaching out to me via phone to inform me. Dominique Williams was a very nice Customer Service Rep that called me earlier today (3:47pm MST). Like I said its all good, I am gonna just ride it out.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
NewBroncoOwner

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, no one has been “officially” pushed to 22 yet…unless they ordered an option that isn’t available in 21 (dual top/mod top). Your dealer is either lying, guessing, or put your order at priority 99 so others would schedule before you.
Allocations, order date and options selected with a dealer in Montana can and will push your order. Its not something to get all bent out of shape about (not saying you are). Its all good for me. I just wanted to share my experience here.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Allocations, order date and options selected with a dealer in Montana can and will push your order. Its not something to get all bent out of shape about (not saying you are). Its all good for me. I just wanted to share my experience here.
You’re getting really weird reactions in this thread because what you’ve shared does not seem, on first glance, consistent with how we know everything operates.

I think people are just trying to fill in the gaps and coming up with funny answers.

Sponsored
OP
OP
NewBroncoOwner

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You’re getting really weird reactions in this thread because what you’ve shared does not seem, on first glance, consistent with how we know everything operates.

I think people are just trying to fill in the gaps and coming up with funny answers.
Hey, it is what it is. Im not going to let people get angry for my previous phone call with Ford Customer Service. They can believe it, or not. Their reactions will not affect my order. I should see my Bronco next spring, just in time to enjoy the good weather here in Montana. In the meantime, ill keep on, keeping on. To be honest, it seems that not many on this forum actually know what's going on. Especially with a phone call I received, not them.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, it is what it is. Im not going to let people get angry for my previous phone call with Ford Customer Service. They can believe it, or not. Their reactions will not affect my order. I should see my Bronco next spring, just in time to enjoy the good weather here in Montana. In the meantime, ill keep on, keeping on. To be honest, it seems that not many on this forum actually know what's going on. Especially with a phone call I received, not them.
No, I meant….

Eh.

You know what?

Never mind.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think ZD's last post nailed it.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

*fights the urge to “meme up” the place with his tomfoolery

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras