First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford has already stated that Dealer Demos can be sold.
All I can find on that is for the Sport, not the Bronco. Last I heard no dealer stock would be made till after the reservations is still enforce for the Bronco. Anyone found different?
Sponsored

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

All I can find on that is for the Sport, not the Bronco. Last I heard no dealer stock would be made till after the reservations is still enforce for the Bronco. Anyone found different?
You're thinking of stock units, not demo units. Demo units (also called mannequins or the FCTP units) are the Broncos that'll be built first and hanging around dealer lots for people to see, feel, and drive. They must sit on the lot for 7 months before being sold. Then Ford will build the ordered Broncos. This way nobody is joyriding in the ordered Broncos and there's always one on hand to check out. After all of the ordered Broncos (also called retail) are built, that's when Ford will make the dealer stock units.

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You're thinking of stock units, not demo units. Demo units (also called mannequins or the FCTP units) are the Broncos that'll be built first and hanging around dealer lots for people to see, feel, and drive. They must sit on the lot for 7 months before being sold.....
Glad to hear about the 7 months, but that still may not be long enough. As for as potato v. patato... or shit from shinola, call them what you want but if a dealer can order a unit and f'n sell it that is dealer stock.

I, nor anyone else, really cares about the sport, sell all they want, but if dealers sell the mannequins then a LOT of people will be pissed. Just sayin'.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Glad to hear about the 7 months, but that still may not be long enough. As for as potato v. patato... or shit from shinola, call them what you want but if a dealer can order a unit and f'n sell it that is dealer stock.

I, nor anyone else, really cares about the sport, sell all they want, but if dealers sell the mannequins then a LOT of people will be pissed. Just sayin'.
Penalties for selling mannequins include loss of allotment for a month. Dealers would be absolutely foolish to do so.

https://www.motortrend.com/news/ford-bronco-sport-florida-dealer-accidental-sale/

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
^^^^^^^^^ That answers my original question, thanks.

EliasJr

First Edition
First Name
Elias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Ford f350 SD, 15 Jeep JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I remember last year I showed my Dad the new bronco on pictures and I he asked me are you going to get it? I said yes, he said, then get it son, I looked straight into his eyes and told him you going to be the first person to ride with me, and he smiled at me. Unfortunately he just passed a week ago, but in my mind and my heart he will always ride with me. "I'll always miss you Dad". Thanks for sharing Ross, great news!!
That has to be the saddest and most touching post I've read on this forum.🤧 May your father RIP and may he ride your Bronco with you in spirit!🙏🛻

OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

10 units Tuesday, 16 yesterday, 25 today. Only one scrap needed thus far, which is remarkable for a new unit with all new tooling.

It's quite possible that the MP2 phase will be skipped and they'll ramp straight thru MP1 to Job 1.

Sponsored

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's quite possible that the MP2 phase will be skipped and they'll ramp straight thru MP1 to Job 1.
Has that actually ever happened before?

Mdeamon

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai tucson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
10 units Tuesday, 16 yesterday, 25 today. Only one scrap needed thus far, which is remarkable for a new unit with all new tooling.

25 is very low per day
I will expect 200 bronco per day

For example jeep wrangler have production of more 200 per day they sell around 100 000 unit every year

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is MP2 just normally a ramp up in quantity made per shift? Does that mean that Job 1 would start sooner? You're teasing us LOL

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

25 is very low per day

For example jeep wrangler have production of more 200 per day they sell around 100 000 unit every year
I had thought they'd get much higher than 200 per day...that's only 73,000 for 365 days a year.

OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

25 is very low per day

It's literally the 3rd day of ramp up and a month ahead of Job 1. These numbers are great, especially with only one scrap.
Sponsored