Hanverg07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TSX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for sharing this. You have my deepest condolences. My father passed 2.5 years ago after a long year fighting cancer. He loved his 2014 F350 powerstroke. It currently resides in my fathers barn and my brother and I use it when we need a truck. He retired from ford so I grew up heard Job1
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So everyone can throw arrows and be negative towards us?
Actually I'd think you'd get less arrows if you were just upfront with the group.

You have to see it from the standpoint of the forum here, you two literally came out of nowhere! Like magicians, poof, here you were, with your hands on multiple Broncos. What did you expect everyone to think?

If you came out and said "Hey everyone, we are OBL, we're here to show you the new Bronco. Yes, we currently (or have) worked with JD in the past, who does own BN, but we're different!"

Something along those lines and maybe people wouldn't have gone after you so much. You have to realize, though we play nice now with BN/JD, there was a time not too long ago when they came after us. And yes, that left a sour taste in a lot of people's mouths.

So be up front, show us what you got, be willing to take our input to what we would like to see/know, and you'll do just fine around these parts. ;)

Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey - whatever you can contribute to the community will be appreciated by many. I do not say all because a) I know better, b) this is social media, so you are always going to have unhappy campers and c) there are people who will be contrarian, no matter what - my proof to that is that there are "flat earthers" out there. Really?

Plus, you do have arrows in your logo, so obviously you've grown accustomed to it by now. 😁

If you have relevant news, content or anything of interest you can share, please do it for the many here who are just thirsty for anything to help them get closer to Bronco delivery day. I never said this was a healthy obsession, but in the year we have all lived through, I can think of a lot worse things than grown adults pining over a truck.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

**Forum is upset that Our Bronco Life wasn't upfront and honest.**
**Forum offers a way for Our Bronco Life to earn credibility and favorability**
**OBL proceeds to trip up on their own two feet. Instead of helping out they are caught up in mean words by a select few on the internet.**

SWING AND A MISS.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Actually I'd think you'd get less arrows if you were just upfront with the group.

You have to see it from the standpoint of the forum here, you two literally came out of nowhere! Like magicians, poof, here you were, with your hands on multiple Broncos. What did you expect everyone to think?

If you came out and said "Hey everyone, we are OBL, we're here to show you the new Bronco. Yes, we currently (or have) worked with JD in the past, who does own BN, but we're different!"

Something along those lines and maybe people wouldn't have gone after you so much. You have to realize, though we play nice now with BN/JD, there was a time not too long ago when they came after us. And yes, that left a sour taste in a lot of people's mouths.

So be up front, show us what you got, be willing to take our input to what we would like to see/know, and you'll do just fine around these parts. ;)
Ditto.

Sponsored

TroutHunter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 550
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Soon they'll be out in the yard at MAP waiting for transport! Who has a drone? (j/k...kinda)
Hmmm. And, I will be driving by the MAP later today...

IMG_7314.jpg

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10 units Tuesday, 16 yesterday, 25 today. Only one scrap needed thus far, which is remarkable for a new unit with all new tooling.

It's quite possible that the MP2 phase will be skipped and they'll ramp straight thru MP1 to Job 1.
Thank you for all of the continued updates and information!

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmmm. And, I will be driving by the MAP later today...

IMG_7314.jpg
Nice! I just drove by. There’s about 20 of them lined up far behind the chain link fence. Here’s a quick potato video (at least it’s in landscape!) Good luck!
Sponsored

Last edited: