Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the DACA that shows a Priority Code of 10 from my original order with my dealer. How did you find it changed from a 10 to a 19? Is that something we can access?
No. Only your dealer can tell you what your priority is.

Initially Dealers were told that it didn't matter what Priority code they entered (aside from 99) as Ford was going to flat out ignore them in favor of Timestamp.

I imagine that at some point Ford may start actually adjusting priority codes to help keep track of things... we may be seeing the start of that now. (This is wild speculation on my part.)
Sponsored

Ryan79260

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I imagine that at some point Ford may start actually adjusting priority codes to help keep track of things... we may be seeing the start of that now. (This is wild speculation on my part.)
Wild speculation is what keeps me coming back to bronco6g... If nothing else, gives me something to do while I wait for MY2?. I’m excited to see all the chatter today about people getting news and movement on their orders. Speculation breeds hope that we’ll be spending the last half of 2021 driving our new rides... Even if not me, someone will be!

BobT

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have the DORA that shows a Priority Code of 10 from my original order with my dealer. How did you find it changed from a 10 to a 19? Is that something we can access?
From a 19 to a 10...
Everyone got an email about 2 weeks ago to finalize the Bronco on order. Then you view it and accept the build or alter it. After dropping one of the hold back options, it must have been enough to change the priority.
Regardless, time stamp is the golden ticket in my opinion.
I only know from my paperwork, as I don't have any other people to compare with.
I am in this for the long haul, and only want to remain positive for everyone's situation.
Because every time someone gets to move forward, they drag me with!

GlowingMoose

First Edition
First Name
Glendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cheverolet Traverse
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This all got me looking into the order confirmation that was sent to me and it looks like my order is at a Priority 19 as well.

Also, anyone know what the Price Level is? Mine is set to 115. I hope it doesn't mean I'm paying 115% of MSRP, yikes!
Ford Bronco OFFICIALLY UNDERWAY: Phase 1 Mass Production of the 2021 Bronco! [Updated With Units Produced Daily] 1617830909869

Sorry to redact so much but, you know...

Thurmy7

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban, Tacoma, Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This all got me looking into the order confirmation that was sent to me and it looks like my order is at a Priority 19 as well.

Also, anyone know what the Price Level is? Mine is set to 115. I hope it doesn't mean I'm paying 115% of MSRP, yikes!
Ford Bronco OFFICIALLY UNDERWAY: Phase 1 Mass Production of the 2021 Bronco! [Updated With Units Produced Daily] 1617830909869

I hope that's not what the price-code means, because mine is 120. I assume it's just an order price category.

Sponsored

GlowingMoose

First Edition
First Name
Glendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cheverolet Traverse
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I hope that's not what the price-code means, because mine is 120. I assume it's just an order price category.
I wonder if it is based on location? My order is out of Florida. (long story how it ended up there, because I don't live in Florida...)

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I never received anything like this.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Everyone who submitted their order should know what they are paying by now, so price code doesn't matter i would think (no matter what it means internally)

GlowingMoose

First Edition
First Name
Glendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cheverolet Traverse
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I never received anything like this.
My dealer sent it to me as confirmation of my order... Maybe it's because I asked. I didn't want any doubt that my order was placed and that the specifications I selected were correct.

GlowingMoose

First Edition
First Name
Glendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cheverolet Traverse
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Everyone who submitted their order should know what they are paying by now, so price code doesn't matter i would think (no matter what it means internally)
I know what my quoted price was but if I'm paying 5% more just because the dealer thinks "I look like I can afford it", well that's some BS.

Sponsored

Thurmy7

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban, Tacoma, Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if it is based on location? My order is out of Florida. (long story how it ended up there, because I don't live in Florida...)
My order is a fully loaded badlands w/ Sasquatch and Lux package with an MSRP just under $59k.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know what my quoted price was but if I'm paying 5% more just because the dealer thinks "I look like I can afford it", well that's some BS.
Well yeah, that would be BS for sure. I have a signed order sheet with the dealer that includes the price i am paying, but i don't know how other dealers are doing it.