RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This all got me looking into the order confirmation that was sent to me and it looks like my order is at a Priority 19 as well.

Also, anyone know what the Price Level is? Mine is set to 115. I hope it doesn't mean I'm paying 115% of MSRP, yikes!
1617830909869.png

Sorry to redact so much but, you know...
Price level refers to what price list is applicable at the time of the order. Looks like the free headliner and killing off of MOD/Dual tops incremented the price level to 120. Here is 115, which is now obsolete. The dealer doesn't get to pick this, and it is how price protection will be assigned to MY22 orders (price protected orders will be based on a different price level than non protected orders).

GlowingMoose

First Edition
First Name
Glendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cheverolet Traverse
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Price level refers to what price list is applicable at the time of the order. Looks like the free headliner and killing off of MOD/Dual tops incremented the price level to 120. Here is 115, which is now obsolete. The dealer doesn't get to pick this, and it is how price protection will be assigned to MY22 orders (price protected orders will be based on a different price level than non protected orders).
Hey thanks, this is super helpful. So will my 115 be honored or will it be thrown out since the 120 took it's place with the top fiasco? I picked a MIC top so perhaps my 115 price list will be honored since there are no changes?

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
There have been no announced price increases, so PL120 would give you the headliner for free or reduce your MSRP by $495 if your build already included it.

Jedi2.0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How many Broncos have been built so far this week?

Sponsored

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For almost $1,500, could i get that covered please?
For that ridiculous destination charge, it should be dropped off at your house with a big bow on it and a local marching band playing while it's rolled off!

BobT

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

yup my initial order was 115, then did an order mod for the free headliner and price code is now 120.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

continuous daily runs of builds is a good thing
True. It's when there are days of none being produced, or worse, multiple days in a row that nothing is produced where that would mean bad things.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I never received anything like this.
For ongoing reference, this is the Order Summary sheet out of WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering system). Sometimes people refer to this as a DORA (Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement) but that is technically different, as it originates from another system... but the terms of how they are used here, both are typically used to mean the thing your dealer prints out from the ordering system to confirm what they entered for you.

This is the only way to know exactly what your dealer entered in for your order.

We recommend everyone ask for a copy of theirs from their dealer.... many dealers may not routinely provide this to their customers. (Especially if they're used to sitting down with someone in person when everything is ordered, or customers provide a B&P printout for vehicles the dealership is used to ordering.)

Ford Bronco OFFICIALLY UNDERWAY: Phase 1 Mass Production of the 2021 Bronco! [Updated With Units Produced Daily] Order Summary Screen Shot Redacted

Last edited:

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many Broncos have been built so far this week?
Tuesday - Thursday they have built 60 Broncos, that is day shift, not sure if afternoons is making any.