Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank you all for keeping the fire stoked!
I am way down the list, but still quite excited to see progess, and ramping up builds.
Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@shoelessjoe is my hero.

looks like roughly 60 a day at this point. They could have 1800 built a month at that rate.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

True. It's when there are days of none being produced, or worse, multiple days in a row that nothing is produced where that would mean bad things.
In this day and time of manufacturing, absolutely 100% true.
Our biggest customer is in the Prime of their production season, in a year that is 5X the production of 2020 (2020 was a horrible manufacturing year, let's face it. Probably the worst since 2008-2009). Orders solid for 6 months out at above capacity.
They are not running today, tomorrow, or Monday, next Friday, or the following Monday due to not having enough parts to complete one thing to a sellable state. It has nothing to do with chips.
It is heavy equipment.
Steel is taking a hit I don't think most are aware of. Raw steel and things made of steel.
Mills are mysteriously backed up and also hurting for materials to fill raw steel orders.
And that trickles on down to a lot of impact to a lot of things.
Any day they are making 6G is a good day.
WE wish it was 5k (or whatever the daily build rate has been established) a day, and I pray they get there eventually. But every one is one less needing to be built.
In times like this we don't need to lose our humility and remember we are all in a situation more fortunate than about 96% of the other 8 billion people on this ball of water and carbon.

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our biggest customer is in the Prime of their production season, in a year that is 5X the production of 2020 (2020 was a horrible manufacturing year, let's face it. Probably the worst since 2008-2009). Orders solid for 6 months out at above capacity.
They are not running today, tomorrow, or Monday, next Friday, or the following Monday due to not having enough parts to complete one thing to a sellable state. It has nothing to do with chips.
It is heavy equipment.
Steel is taking a hit I don't think most are aware of. Raw steel and things made of steel.
Mills are mysteriously backed up and also hurting for materials to fill raw steel orders.
And that trickles on down to a lot of impact to a lot of things.
Any day they are making 6G is a good day.
WE wish it was 5k (or whatever the daily build rate has been established) a day, and I pray they get there eventually. But every one is one less needing to be built.
In times like this we don't need to lose our humility and remember we are all in a situation more fortunate than about 96% of the other 8 billion people on this ball of water and carbon.
100% most people don't even know how bad the metal shortage is or is going to be.. I got a front row seat and don't care to be in it.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

100% most people don't even know how bad the metal shortage is or is going to be.. I got a front row seat and don't care to be in it.
I get it, bro.
Hang in there and if you are in it, you know.
If you are at Supercel on that Friday I'd like to get you a beverage of choice.

Sponsored

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get it, bro.
Hang in there and if you are in it, you know.
If you are at Supercel on that Friday I'd like to get you a beverage of choice.
I would enjoy that but I will only be able to be there Saturday. Hopefully it will all turn around sooner rather than later for everyone's sake

OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

UPDATE:

- Acceleration to MP2 production phase / launch speed is currently set for May 3rd to correspond with Job1 date.
- Target date for MAP to reach "full speed" Bronco production is on or before August 2nd.
- No summer shutdown for MAP.
- Saturday shifts aren't currently scheduled to begin until August 2nd, but that could change should acceleration to full speed happen more quickly.

jay-rod427

Badlands
First Name
Jerod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized gray 2 dr BadLands Sans-Squatch ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
UPDATE:

- Acceleration to MP2 production phase / launch speed is currently set for May 3rd to correspond with Job1 date.
- Target date for MAP to reach "full speed" Bronco production is on or before August 2nd.
- Saturday shifts aren't currently scheduled to begin until August 2nd, but that could change should acceleration to full speed happen more quickly.

And that means I get my bronco when? LOL JKJK. :LOL:

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

UPDATE:

Thank you and may we ask what the would be the difference in output between Production Phase and Launch speed?

Sponsored

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Beyond everything you outlined (really good detail) if you've got one person on a shift with C19 then you've got everyone else out a minimum 48 hours waiting for test results. Manufacturing wasn't easy to begin with and things have gotten infinitely more challenging.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

UPDATE:

Really appreciate the update. Seems to be moving as planned. We'll see.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Beyond everything you outlined (really good detail) if you've got one person on a shift with C19 then you've got everyone else out a minimum 48 hours waiting for test results. Manufacturing wasn't easy to begin with and things have gotten infinitely more challenging.
Same here.
We require a mandatory PAID 8 days off. 10 minimum if positive result.
It takes a toll.

Eason

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 King Ranch V8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm telling myself not to expect anything this year and if mine does arrive before Jan, I'll be stoked!
Sponsored