First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Im posting this thread for the folks on here, you know who you are, that are new to offroading, 4 wheeling, mudding, rock crawling, ore even just general exploring. www.Offroaders.com is a pretty old site, it has archives back to 2013 but I swear I've been using since at least 09'. It has tons of technical articles about different ways to build 4x4s and their components. It is very jeep focused in a lot of ways but does cross brand lines for a lot of general info. It seems to have been reformatted recently but still has a wealth of information on it. It has a great selection of parts, equipment, and to a very major extent tire reviews. It has a lot of great tire reviews by people that offroad their vehicles and aren't russian or chinese robots. The have tip, tricks, and recovery methods. It really is a great site that has stood the test of time. I hope people continue to enjoy finding answers to questions for years to come.

Just so you know I do not work for them or have any connection. Today I was having winch wiring issues and got on there for info after about 9 months without a visit. Found some wiring ideas to try and thought to myself, does bronco6g users even know about this old treasure? If you havent then check em out, if you know them already check out their new format.

Aloha!
Sponsored