First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The more I peruse this forum, the more I find lots of folks new to the offroad scene. Those wanting to overland, trail or just make the most of their new Bronco. With that, comes lots of questions. “What’s with all the features?” “Which ones do I really need?” “What do I do with them once I’ve got ‘em?” Ford and our “friends” at BN are putting on the off-roadeo for new bronco owners and that’s a great idea. Not sure how “personal” that’s gonna be....how much one-on-one time you’ll get. I’ll be the first to tell you I don’t know everything, but I am a pretty experienced offroader. If anybody wants to tackle some trails in a more low key setting, ask questions and learn the ropes at your own pace...hit me up. I live 45 minutes from an off-road park in East Texas. There are plenty of beginner friendly trails. We have a group of about 4 or 5 early Broncos and a hand full of “others” that wheel all the time. We’d be more than happy to add some more bronco buddies to our group.
Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Awesome offer. May have to take you up on that!

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My offroading in the past has been with sidexsides and a mudbogger,but somehow i think trail/rock crawling will be a different beast.Hopefully they bring some of this offroadeo action to canada(or covid pisses off so we can come down there)

rotorwrench

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R Nine T, R1200RS, Outback, Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Elysian Fields checking in

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice offer. I have done quite a bit in the past and I am looking forward to meeting some new Bronco owners once we start hitting the trails here in MI!

Sponsored

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I run an off Roading group page based in Michigan, we are always up to add some “Noobs” to our rides. Sometimes the hardest part is finding like minded people. One of the tilhings I enjoy most about the page is getting new people out into a piece of life they never knew about and interacting with like minded people. Most of them run jeeps (we don’t discriminate, THats just what 90% of the market is.... for now), can’t wait to get the broncos out and showing people what they are capable of.

OP
OP
OldGrayMare

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model