First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, Its still up, and its a Holiday (No one works on Indegenious People of Columbus day)
So... at least until tomorrow
Sponsored

OP
OP
Wanted33

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm curious if this is being looked at in the right way? I read the allocation post but maybe I don't understand. Wouldn't dealers that sell more get a bigger cut naturally without any kind of manipulation? Smaller dealers sell less and therefore naturally getting a smaller cut but doesn't affect overall? This is all just me trying to wrap my head around it. Bottom line though, reservation time should be king and allocation be damned until stock units roll out.
I understand Bill, and the way you described is how the formula has worked for years. If they would have left the formula as it was for '21 everything would have worked out fine. But now with the imaginative formulas skewed by dropping in some odd factors, and upping the percentages on those factors to favor the mega dealers it's threw everything into an uproar. When Ford said this myself, and others believed them. But now they moved the goal post, hence the uproar.

Ford Bronco Ohhh, I've been a bad boy Fords lie

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yeah, this was a disaster of monstrous proportions. The upside is Ford caught how dealerships gamed the reservation system to some extent and how it broke some things and left many customers upset. I hope Ford repositions themselves to address these issues, and that they get to where they can run in a FIFO model and the more honest dealerships get recognition and the customer base leaving the shady ones in the past.

One can only hope.
Sponsored