BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I actually just did another reservation today, almost 6 months to the day later than my first. Once plant is operating at capacity they'll crank them out faster, so figure if I don't like how the MY21 process is going I'd be good for a mid-year 2022.
Sponsored

BroncoZ

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone who has a reservation must convert that reservation to an order before the March cutoff. If you do not place an order before then, your reservation is cancelled and your $100 refunded.

With all the orders in, Ford will schedule the builds, and give you a personal estimate as to when you can expect yours.

If the MY22 change over approaches (Dec 21), and your order has not yet been built, you will be asked to rollover your MY21 order to an MY22 order by resubmitting it with updates and including the MY22 options.

There has been nothing said or implied that makes it seem like you can opt for a MY22 out of the gate.

If you absolutely must have a MY22, it can’t be guaranteed, but best bet would be to make a new reservation tonight. But as previously stated, if everyone before you cancels their order, you’d get bumped up.
Ford stated that if you don't place an order by the March deadline, it will simply become a 2022MY. Ford will announce when order banks will open to place 2022MY and you will not lose your original place in line.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Some of us purposely held off making the reservation so that we were at the "end of the line". Those of us who did so will likely get the MY22 unless Ford's order conversion is an absolute failure.
Crazy that it looks like the end of the line might be somewhere in week 1 of reservations. Or conversely, the start of the line might be somewhere in week 1 of reservations. ;)

RiseAbove

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Best thing to do would be to communicate with your dealer. I originally had it in my head only a mansquatch would do. Given all the uncertainty and how things got configured, I switch to a BL and will add 35’s at a later date if the 33’s don’t suffice.
Would the gearing need to be changed with the switch to 35s ??‍♂

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Would the gearing need to be changed with the switch to 35s ??‍♂
Not with a manual. It comes with 4.7. I’m thinking the 4.46 will be fine with 35’s.

Mariow6

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Ford Bronco; 2009 Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is by far the best summation I've read to date, thanks! I was just curious if anyone knew:
Being Military, if I choose to do a courtesy delivery to my new location but want to register at the dealership I did my order through... is that possible? Huge difference in tax and titles for me that amounts to a few thousand dollars. I think that would be great information for anyone of us that are buying out-of-state, or like me- in the military and may get stationed somewhere else before our broncos arrive. Thanks in advance for any insight on that process!
Sponsored