Sponsored

Ok to go 37” or stay with 35” on stock Badlands Sasquatch ?

Leonides037

Badlands
First Name
Leonides Roa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 BMW 550i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello Bronco peeps. I need help on making a decision on going ONLY one step bigger tires. I currently have a stock Badlands w/Sasquatch, and I’m really hoping to put 37” on them. I actually already have my wheels, RRW RR7H 17x8.5 (0 offset) so it’ll come out a little from stock by 30mm I believe since stock Sasquatch is +30 from what I’ve researched. Please correct me if that’s not accurate.

I don’t plan on doing some crazy rock crawling like BroncBuster but I do want to do a little bit of rock crawling if needed. The Rubicon trail would be the maximum if so, but it will be rare and probably far in the future 😂. I want to mostly do the typical trails where there are some technical rock crawling needed, but I will not go to specific hardcore rockcrawling trails.

Will putting on 37” tires give me problems on breaking my steering? I just don’t want to regret not going 37” when I could have. Also, I do plan on putting gears to compensate for the bigger tires. Thanks!
Sponsored

Knownman

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

37's change the way the vehicle handles, accelerates, brakes, fuel mileage etc... I have 37's on my Ram 2500 and it's a big hit in performance overall. They are real heavy and the 35's on your Bronco weigh considerably less than any 37" out there. Like 20 lbs or so because those Wranglers are 2 ply and a 37 will be at least 3 ply. If I was to do it again, I would have bought 35's. You will be doing some trimming to fit them without rubbing. On the street you might get away with it but as soon as you flex it you'll hook them and then it's too late.

That being said many people prefer them because of the look. They will try and tell you it's not a big deal, but it is noticeable. If it 's your daily driver you will want to really think about it. I kept my original 20" wheels with 285's which are just over 33" and the difference is remarkable. I actually swap back to those when I'm not off roading, which is about 95% of the time. And that's on a truck that weighs 8,000 lbs built and has 800 foot pounds of torque! Imagine how it will effect a 5000 lb truck with 400 lbs of torque.

Last edited:

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you never run over anything more incidental than a curb or parking lot bumper, you might be able to swing 37s on a Bronco with Sasquatch. Otherwise a minor lift is advisable to keep the tires off the fender, but as 6'2" Mitchell Watts at T&C Customs/
Town And Country Ford with two locations, Bessemer and Pell City, Alabama has demonstrated, they do fit.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Ranger & 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I shoved 37"s under my First Edition with a 1" zone leveling kit. I had to modify my rock bars to make it work with the 17x9 -12mm offset wheels. Drives fine. Still plenty of power, I feel the bigger tires more in braking that anything else. Overall driving is better with the larger diameter tires.

I am pretty sure that I could have gotten away without the spare tire relocation kit and the Ridge Grapplers.

bronco tinted.jpg

bronco tinted 2.jpg

Sponsored

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think the best bet is a small 37" tires, such as a BFG KO2. They are also lighter

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I want to go up to 37s on my sas! I think they look like the perfect size. I think I will wait till I need tiers tho

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you never run over anything more incidental than a curb or parking lot bumper, you might be able to swing 37s on a Bronco with Sasquatch. Otherwise a minor lift is advisable to keep the tires off the fender, but as 6'2" Mitchell Watts at T&C Customs/
Town And Country Ford with two locations, Bessemer and Pell City, Alabama has demonstrated, they do fit.
6ft 3 how did he not drill that in ur head yet lol he tries to put it in every vid
Sponsored