Sponsored

Ok, Who Are The MN Future Bronco Owners!?

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have not submitted yet. Did they call you or did you just email it in?
They had emailed us asking for a PDF of our builds prior to calling us in reservation order starting this week.

I went ahead and submitted because I’m 99.98% positive the one I submitted is the one I want. I’m still 0.01% wondering if I should get the FE and 0.01% wondering if I should get the 4-door.

I figure that if any major news comes out about model changes or option changes, I can still update my build until at least the March deadline.
Sponsored

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have an appointment with Granger to place my order on Friday morning and I’ve changed my mind yet again.

I’m going with the FE after seeing the new, black interior pics. I really want the MGV but the possible regret of not taking advantage of my lucky/unlucky FE reservation is just too much right now.

If I actually go with the FE, I just might cruise the Edina and Wayzata country club parking lots trying to get someone to make me an offer I can’t refuse, but it would have to be A LOT! Like pay for a MY22 Badlands, a lot!

OP
OP
dejones64

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have an appointment with Granger to place my order on Friday morning and I’ve changed my mind yet again.

I’m going with the FE after seeing the new, black interior pics. I really want the MGV but the possible regret of not taking advantage of my lucky/unlucky FE reservation is just too much right now.

If I actually go with the FE, I just might cruise the Edina and Wayzata country club parking lots trying to get someone to make me an offer I can’t refuse, but it would have to be A LOT! Like pay for a MY22 Badlands, a lot!
What date(s) are your reservation(s)? I emailed in my BL build for my 7/17 res. Requested my 7/23 res be pushed to MY2022. My 7/17 might not even make it in 2021.

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What date(s) are your reservation(s)? I emailed in my BL build for my 7/17 res. Requested my 7/23 res be pushed to MY2022. My 7/17 might not even make it in 2021.
My FE reservation is 7/13 and with Granger and my Wildtrak reservation is 7/14 and still with Morrie’s. I’m going to push my 7/14 to MY2022 as a backup plan.

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My FE reservation is 7/13 and with Granger and my Wildtrak reservation is 7/14 and still with Morrie’s. I’m going to push my 7/14 to MY2022 as a backup plan.
Are you really going to order two Broncos? I don’t get the multiple reservation thing

Sponsored
OP
OP
dejones64

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are you really going to order two Broncos? I don’t get the multiple reservation thing
Actually I might order a second come MY2022. My son or mom might be interested. They both own BMW's and they are becoming maintenance headaches. Time to upgrade.

If you reserved another Bronco now it might be a MY2023.

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Actually I might order a second come MY2022. My son or mom might be interested. They both own BMW's and they are becoming maintenance headaches. Time to upgrade.

If you reserved another Bronco now it might be a MY2023.
LOL so you are going to be a reseller....hahaha. Very few of us in MN will be seeing these until MY22.

OP
OP
dejones64

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

LOL so you are going to be a reseller....hahaha. Very few of us in MN will be seeing these until MY22.
Yea you're probably right. Hoping for some cancellations I guess.

Not really a reseller, if my family uses my second reservation.

OP
OP
dejones64

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Nope! The second one was my insurance policy.

The night of the reveal, the Ford site was a mess and I was just trying to get something in the system. Luckily, I got a reservation in for a FE not really knowing exactly what it was. I really wanted a Wildtrak, so the next morning I made the second reservation as a fallback.

Now, It’s my safety net in case something happens between now and delivery of my FE.

MSPbronco

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hi all. New member, fellow Minnesotan (by choice, but not by birth.). I live in the Metro. I had my order placed with one of the Metro dealers, but today learned that all of them have colluded on pricing (I created a post on this, that is getting a lot of interest, and Ford HQ has just reached out to discuss this situation with me.)

Anyway, I'm one of the First Edition holders. I moved my reservation to Granger. I am going to be going with the Rapid Red with Black Leather interior. It was a tough choice. I really wanted Cyber Orange, but it looks very yellow to me. Blue is also sweet, but red it is. 4 door, fully loaded, painted black modular top.

It will be great to have a meetup sometime!

Last edited:
OP
OP
dejones64

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi all. New member, fellow Minnesotan (by choice, but not by birth.). I live in the Metro. I had my order placed with one of the Metro dealers, but today learned that all of them have colluded on pricing (I created a post on this, that is getting a lot of interest, and Ford HQ has just reached out to discuss this situation with me.)

Anyway, I'm one of the First Edition holders. I moved my reservation to Granger. I am going to be going with the Rapid Red with Black Leather interior. It was a tough choice. I really wanted Cyber Orange, but it looks very yellow to me. Blue is also sweet, but red it is.

It will be great to have a meetup sometime!
Sucks about the collusion. Nice you got to move it to Granger. Yes we MN New Bronco owners will have to get together... I imagine we'll range from MY2021-MY2023.

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well, it’s done. I placed my order for the 2-door A51 FE today. I’m both relieved and excited. I’m VERY close to the front of the line at Granger, but I went with the black painted modular top and the black interior, so it’s sounding like late-summer for me.

I’m definitely in for meeting up. We should go to MOA for a funny photo op.
Sponsored