Sponsored

Ok, Who Are The MN Future Bronco Owners!?

Deleted member 19116

I too am curious as to more info on this.
I do not think i can go into too much detail in a open post. This is just my personal experience at this dealership. I did try to more my order , but it would work out to be more of a headache , esp since the 19th march is so close .
Sponsored

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do not think i can go into too much detail in a open post. This is just my personal experience at this dealership. I did try to more my order , but it would work out to be more of a headache , esp since the 19th march is so close .
Sounds like hearsay and rumors 🤷‍♂️

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I spoke to the salesman direct . My person experience. .
I mean it sounds like a few of us are going through IG Ford ... I'd hate to buy from a shiesty dealer so if you know something I think some of us would like to know.

Sponsored

Deleted member 19116

I spoke to the salesman direct . My person experience. .
[/Q
I mean it sounds like a few of us are going through IG Ford ... I'd hate to buy from a shiesty dealer so if you know something I think some of us would like to know.
[/QUOTE It`s up to gentleman to decide where you wish to go. All i did was just give you my experience . Maybe on day when we all meet up on Ford Bronco Day i will give the full story . Cheers and happy shopping .

Deleted member 19116

It`s up to you gentleman where you shop. I just gave my personal experience . One day if we ever meet up on ford Bronco day i can give you the full story. iCheers and happy shopping

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@oldbritbloke1967 why even bring it up if you weren't brave enough to talk about it? You're going to basically slander a local dealership by saying they are unethical and that you even wanted to switch dealers but won't disclose what was "unethical" so that others can make a decision on their own to whether or not they want to conduct business with that dealer.

I guess I will have to call and find out myself because where we spend our money is important to me.

Sean492

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Ford Mustang Boss 302 and 2011 Ford F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In T. Bay, 40 min north of MN border and spend most of my holidays down in the Grand Marais Gunflint trail area, at least I did prior to Covid. Looking forward to getting back down there.
Ordered a BL 4D LUX A51 w/o SAS

Maccccd

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi all. West Metro here. I have a 2Dr manual LUX A51 Badlands on order with Apple. Looking forward to seeing these on the road this summer.

Sponsored

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have an email out to my dealer to change my order from a 2-door to a 4-door. I REALLY prefer the 2-door, but I’ve come to the realization that with a family of 4, the lack of space will limit its use.

Now that I’m going with the 4-door, I need to decide if I’m going with just the mod top or the dual top option. I’m leaning towards just the mood top right now and wait to see what the aftermarket comes up with for the soft top.

I really can’t wait until my order is locked down so I can stop second guessing myself.

bozmosis

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford '21 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have an email out to my dealer to change my order from a 2-door to a 4-door. I REALLY prefer the 2-door, but I’ve come to the realization that with a family of 4, the lack of space will limit its use.

Now that I’m going with the 4-door, I need to decide if I’m going with just the mod top or the dual top option. I’m leaning towards just the mood top right now and wait to see what the aftermarket comes up with for the soft top.

I really can’t wait until my order is locked down so I can stop second guessing myself.
I haven't placed my order yet as I am just as undecisive. I am leaning towards adding the shadow black painted hard top as I know that that is late availability. It will give me a little more time to decide. I like the look of Area 51 with the black roof, but the MIC tops look good also with that color. The prototype that was cactus gray with the white roof is what sold me to buy one. This would be so much easier if we could just go to the lot and look at them in person.

Good luck on locking yours in.

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a reservation with Apple Ford in Apple Valley. I've been talking to their sales manager for the last couple of months about placing my order and she kept kicking me off a couple of weeks. I finally emailed her and her out-of-office reply said she's on vacation until March 15th. Cute.

I called Apple Ford and they gave me the run around again but set me up with a sales rep. I told him too that the sales manager promised $500 off MSRP last fall, but in February said that was no longer possible and I no longer feel comfortable with how Apple Ford was handling things. He seemed like he was going to try to make things fair, but at this point, I'm sick of waiting on the dealership, and if this is how they are going to handle me now, I hate to see how they handle me when the actual car comes onto the lot.

I'm currently on hold with Ford changing my reservation to Granger Ford in Iowa. I don't care if my Bronco comes later because of this, I'm sick of getting jerked around with Apple Ford. This has been the second time I've had run-ins with this dealership. Needless to say, they will not be getting my service on my Bronco either, and they are 5 minutes from my home and work.

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If anyone is interested I have created a Minnesota Bronco group "MNBroncos" on Facebook. I have been using forums for 15 odd years now but find it is easier to connect with locals when there is a dedicated outlet aside from a national forum. Plus I'm not about to buy any domain for a forum 😂

GarageMahal

Outer Banks
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mercury Marauder
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have officially given up on Twin Cities dealers and just completed transferring my reservation to @Granger Ford :) Still will not be converting to an order before I sit in one however and at this point I will probably end up waiting until full details of MY22 are announced anyway.

I did nearly change over to Mach E but it just wasn't roomy enough for me. I could have accepted the leg room but my shoulder was hitting the b-pillar.
Sponsored