Sponsored

Ok, Who Are The MN Future Bronco Owners!?

LMB

Black Diamond
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F250 Superduty 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I made 2 reservations (1 for me and 1 for my wife) at North Country. Closest to the Isanti area where we live that is having an event. I am hoping they have a 2 door there but anything is better than nothing.

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Apple Ford was terrible to work with. I moved my order to Granger because literally nobody would actually take my order. They also think that they are the ones who prioritize the orders when it’s going to be Ford who does that. For being such a large dealer, they were completely ill prepared for the Bronco launch.

This is the second issue I’ve had with Apple Ford. I live 5 minutes from them, and will be driving 20 minutes away to go to another Ford dealership for my service.

JPOPS5

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base-man-squatch / A7 / S5 / TT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lack of interest maybe? It's closest to me, but the date doesn't work so I signed up for the one in AV.
I am thinking it had something to do with the Inner Grove typo but nevertheless InVer Grove Ford doesn't work either as a manual url

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Did any of you get your build scheduled email? I haven’t and after seeing some of the late reservations getting scheduled, I’m feeling a little triggered. I’ll get over it but really thought I’d be an early build with my reservation going through within 6 minutes of opening. Regardless, I’m really hoping some MN folk get their early! Good luck everyone!

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did any of you get your build scheduled email? I haven’t and after seeing some of the late reservations getting scheduled, I’m feeling a little triggered. I’ll get over it but really thought I’d be an early build with my reservation going through within 6 minutes of opening. Regardless, I’m really hoping some MN folk get their early! Good luck everyone!
I did.

D9FEFDC4-036A-414A-9C4D-8A06D540CB52.jpeg

Sponsored

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Awesome! Congratulations!
[/QUOT
Awesome! Congratulations!
I was hopeful being 1st Day Reservation. I didn’t place order the until 3/19 because I wasn’t sure I wanted to spend that much money. Guess I need to suck it up now. I’m hoping many more of you get the notice today. I want to see them in MN!

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey MN, I to am impatiently waiting for my bronco and want to find some good off roading in MN. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. I have joined and looked at “trails off road” but the trails they share are basic dirt road with a couple puddles. Not worth driving $2 in gas for those. I also cover the surrounding few states as part of my territory so any other suggestions in WI, up MI, ND, SD would also be welcomed! I assume rapid city/badlands area has to have some awesome trails... haven’t yet started researching further than MN. Thanks!!!

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey MN, I to am impatiently waiting for my bronco and want to find some good off roading in MN. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. I have joined and looked at “trails off road” but the trails they share are basic dirt road with a couple puddles. Not worth driving $2 in gas for those. I also cover the surrounding few states as part of my territory so any other suggestions in WI, up MI, ND, SD would also be welcomed! I assume rapid city/badlands area has to have some awesome trails... haven’t yet started researching further than MN. Thanks!!!
I have not been yet but found some GPX files for my motorcycle in the black hills. I am sure much of it is Jeep trail or similar.

Ford Bronco Ok, Who Are The MN Future Bronco Owners!? 1620149839060

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Apple Ford was terrible to work with. I moved my order to Granger because literally nobody would actually take my order. They also think that they are the ones who prioritize the orders when it’s going to be Ford who does that. For being such a large dealer, they were completely ill prepared for the Bronco launch.

This is the second issue I’ve had with Apple Ford. I live 5 minutes from them, and will be driving 20 minutes away to go to another Ford dealership for my service.
Question for you because I don’t fully understand the transfers. I too have been less than impressed with my dealers knowledge, etc... but I think that has to do with Ford not providing info or training local dealers. I talked with a dealer yesterday and he did they anticipate being trained when the event at their location(which I don’t think they will share anything more than what we all know trolling these forums). None the less, you said you transferred to granger. Why, I believe you may save some but how much at the end of the day? Aren’t they out of state, so you will have to pay for delivery or pick it up? I’m at Morrie’s with a converted order not scheduled and superior with a reservation not converted yet. Should I be learning more about changing or maybe it’s too late or not advantageous to change. Also, are there disadvantages to moving the order? Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide!

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Question for you because I don’t fully understand the transfers. I too have been less than impressed with my dealers knowledge, etc... but I think that has to do with Ford not providing info or training local dealers. I talked with a dealer yesterday and he did they anticipate being trained when the event at their location(which I don’t think they will share anything more than what we all know trolling these forums). None the less, you said you transferred to granger. Why, I believe you may save some but how much at the end of the day? Aren’t they out of state, so you will have to pay for delivery or pick it up? I’m at Morrie’s with a converted order not scheduled and superior with a reservation not converted yet. Should I be learning more about changing or maybe it’s too late or not advantageous to change. Also, are there disadvantages to moving the order? Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide!
You will have to drive to pick it up yes, but I'm paying $5,000 less at Granger than I was going to at Apple Ford. Granger is 3 hours away from me, so I'm not too worried about going down to get it. It's worth the $5,000.
Sponsored