Sponsored

Ok, Who Are The MN Future Bronco Owners!?

GarageMahal

Outer Banks
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mercury Marauder
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You will have to drive to pick it up yes, but I'm paying $5,000 less at Granger than I was going to at Apple Ford. Granger is 3 hours away from me, so I'm not too worried about going down to get it. It's worth the $5,000.
Its a 4 hour drive each way for me to save about $4000. I will take $500 per hour any day. Plus the Granger openness and communication has been awesome. My local dealer was all games and not very well informed. I refused to pay MSRP and none of the dealers in town would move so I moved my business instead.

If price was no object and I wanted it as soon as possible I would probably have stayed with with my local dealer as I would have been in the first allocation but it just wasn't worth it to me.
Sponsored

Aaroneast

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have my order through inver grove but not a lot of communication from them. But It is in the system as a 2021! so I wondering now what happens when it turns into a 2022. reorder or what??

OP
OP
dejones64

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have my order through inver grove but not a lot of communication from them. But It is in the system as a 2021! so I wondering now what happens when it turns into a 2022. reorder or what??
When was your reservation date? Would be nice if the dealer told you where in line you were with them.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyoneā€™s guess at this point. Mine was scheduled to be built week of 6/7, but now with two weeks of shutdown itā€™s up in the air. Does that push everyone 2 weeks? Does that make those without VINs wait longer? No clue anymore.

JPOPS5

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basemansquatch / A7 / XC60 / Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Iā€™m with IG Ford as well. It took an unreasonable amount of pushing on my part to finally get some info out of them. I donā€™t understand why they think it needs to be top secret. They still wonā€™t tell me exactly how many allocations they have other than ā€œless than 30ā€. And I pulled a vague ā€œlow 30sā€ as where my order falls in their total of like 78. They tell me Iā€™m definitely a MY22, but I have a simple build so am holding out slight hope for a 21.

Sponsored

Aaroneast

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyoneā€™s guess at this point. Mine was scheduled to be built week of 6/7, but now with two weeks of shutdown itā€™s up in the air. Does that push everyone 2 weeks? Does that make those without VINs wait longer? No clue anymore.
I made my reservation in first week of November. I know I will be in 2022! However Iā€™m in the car Business And no anytime the vehicle has not been built yet or have a VIN it will have an big affect on the build ETA time!

Moose7

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover NAS D90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Order in for 4Dr Badlands, 2.7, Sasquatch, MIC top, Lux w/ Superior Ford. (Yeah, I couldn't load it up with enough "MY22" delay options!) ... I hear crickets from my dealer. One day I even decided to call Ford to verify that the order was in, and correct, just to be sure. ... Dealer indicated they have over 30 allocations, and 30 orders. But, still very vague about exact numbers. ... Now will the chip shortage that has Ford trucks piled up in storage lots in KY, further affect the Broncos shortly, too?

Aaroneast

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Order in for 4Dr Badlands, 2.7, Sasquatch, MIC top, Lux w/ Superior Ford. (Yeah, I couldn't load it up with enough "MY22" delay options!) ... I hear crickets from my dealer. One day I even decided to call Ford to verify that the order was in, and correct, just to be sure. ... Dealer indicated they have over 30 allocations, and 30 orders. But, still very vague about exact numbers. ... Now will the chip shortage that has Ford trucks piled up in storage lots in KY, further affect the Broncos shortly, too?
Im sure it will we have only 53 new cars on the lot at the dealer i work for. I also emailed my dealer to see where i am as far as where i am at in line for orders and no responce!

Moose7

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover NAS D90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im sure it will we have only 53 new cars on the lot at the dealer i work for. I also emailed my dealer to see where i am as far as where i am at in line for orders and no responce!
Yeah. Kentucky Speedway's parking lot (between Louisville and Cincinnati) is full of several thousand Ford trucks waiting for their computer chips. I've been told there's another location in the KY area that is being used, as well. They produce them, then put them in storage waiting for the crucial part.

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We ordered our Badlands 2.7, MIC, Lux, Leather at Inver Grove ... they said they had 20 allocations and 104 orders ... šŸ˜¬ šŸ˜¬ šŸ˜¬ šŸ˜¬

Sponsored

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We ordered our Badlands 2.7, MIC, Lux, Leather at Inver Grove ... they said they had 20 allocations and 104 orders ... šŸ˜¬ šŸ˜¬ šŸ˜¬ šŸ˜¬
Dang! Sucks for those 84 folks who wonā€™t be getting one, and the dealerships losing out on all those sales. My dealership in Northfield has only 2 allocations with 4 orders. Iā€™m lucky number 1.

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dang! Sucks for those 84 folks who wonā€™t be getting one, and the dealerships losing out on all those sales. My dealership in Northfield has only 2 allocations with 4 orders. Iā€™m lucky number 1.
I mean they will eventually get them haha, I didn't anticipate our truck for quite some time anyways.

Plus! Gas Can Green may be an option šŸ¤™šŸ¤™šŸ¤™

Aaroneast

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's where i ordered mine So yeah I'm getting a 2022 late!!!!!!

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What confuses me the most is the fact that when we ordered the first week it was open to order they had 77 reservations at Inver Grove Ford ... but last week at the Bronco showing they had 104 orders?????

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

4 door OBX, Lux, 2.7, MIC TOP, towing. June 7 build week just pushed to 6/28 week last night. Not happy but is what it is.
Sponsored