Sponsored

Ok, Who Are The MN Future Bronco Owners!?

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s home finally. What a journey. If you’re looking to buy, Morrie’s Buffalo Ford was amazing. No games, no Bull. Now I just have to continue to justify the payment. Ouch!!!

3DD0F92E-2D06-469F-860B-8F5D2D1A4992.jpeg
How long did it take to get from Michigan to your garage? Have a 12/20 week build date and I am curious as to when it would come.
Sponsored

erics667

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2.3L MT A51, 1974 Ford Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How long did it take to get from Michigan to your garage? Have a 12/20 week build date and I am curious as to when it would come.
Mine was 7 days early. I think they overestimate the delivery window 👍

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Shipped 10/25 and didn’t arrive at dealer until 11/18.

MSPbronco

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hi all. It's been awhile since I posted here. Just received my email from Ford that my FE is shipping. I was stranded on Dirt Mountain and part of the airbag recall. Supposedly will be arriving the week before Christmas, but I'm not holding my breath. It's been a long, strange journey with this one...

PittShawn

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 LR Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hi all. It's been awhile since I posted here. Just received my email from Ford that my FE is shipping. I was stranded on Dirt Mountain and part of the airbag recall. Supposedly will be arriving the week before Christmas, but I'm not holding my breath. It's been a long, strange journey with this one...
Great to hear! Hope that means the rest of ours are coming soon! Also means I'll be refreshing my email every 2 minutes so thanks!

Sponsored

Texas_Dave

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am also part of this same group, built 8/4, sent to DM, hit with airbag recall during transit to dealership and now sitting there with stop-sale. I haven’t been able to get anyone to commit to any specific date on this issue. The only answer I’ve been given is Q4, which we are in and only have 1 month left of, but can you or are you able to provide where/whom you got this far more specific date from?

MSPbronco

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am also part of this same group, built 8/4, sent to DM, hit with airbag recall during transit to dealership and now sitting there with stop-sale. I haven’t been able to get anyone to commit to any specific date on this issue. The only answer I’ve been given is Q4, which we are in and only have 1 month left of, but can you or are you able to provide where/whom you got this far more specific date from?
It was an email from Ford telling me that my bronco has been built and they’re arranging shipping to my dealer. Technically it has been built since August 6. It doesn’t look like the airbag recall has been performed based on my VIN, so I’m not sure what to think. I may call my dealer tomorrow to see what info they have.

Texas_Dave

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It was an email from Ford telling me that my bronco has been built and they’re arranging shipping to my dealer. Technically it has been built since August 6. It doesn’t look like the airbag recall has been performed based on my VIN, so I’m not sure what to think. I may call my dealer tomorrow to see what info they have.
Maybe you’ll get lucky and they’ll repair it before shipping out, but I doubt it. It sure seems like they intend for the dealers to be the ones to fix it whenever Ford decides to get off their ass and make the part available along with an official bulletin. I’ve been built since 8/4, was sent to DM for a couple months, and then hit with the stop-sale for the airbag recall. It shipped out mid-Oct and arrived at dealer about a week before Halloween, and that’s where it still sits. All we know for sure is part anticipated availability is “late Q4”. It’s unlikely your dealer will have anything concrete for you, unless they’ve received new info tonight or tomorrow about it.

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well, my FE is still stuck on Dirt Mountain with no end in sight, but at least I did get to see a beautiful squatched cactus gray Bronco in the parking lot of Wayzata Bait & Tackle tonight while driving west on 394/12. Any of you?

erics667

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2.3L MT A51, 1974 Ford Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, my FE is still stuck on Dirt Mountain with no end in sight, but at least I did get to see a beautiful squatched cactus gray Bronco in the parking lot of Wayzata Bait & Tackle tonight while driving west on 394/12. Any of you?
Nice. Not me.... Mine is Area 51.

Sponsored

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone in this thread looking for one at MSRP? dealer i ordered my badlands from has a soft top outer banks mannequin going up for sale soon when they are clear to sell it

WIDirtFishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Lariat 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Anyone in this thread looking for one at MSRP? dealer i ordered my badlands from has a soft top outer banks mannequin going up for sale soon when they are clear to sell it
Whos the dealer? Do they have it posted online?

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It happened! After 514 days, I have my Bronco! Drove her home through the snow storm and loved every second of it!
Ford Bronco Ok, Who Are The MN Future Bronco Owners!? 20211209_153047

Ford Bronco Ok, Who Are The MN Future Bronco Owners!? 20211209_161956

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I saw a beautiful 4-door A51 Badlands this morning at Scheels in EP! Anyone here?
Sponsored