Sponsored

Ok, Who Are The MN Future Bronco Owners!?

Coil

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S60RD and Volvo V60CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered through Apple Valley Ford, Badlands. Still waiting on a color. South suburb of Twin Cities.
Sponsored

bozmosis

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford '21 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Cool to see a MN thread. I live in Stillwater and have two deposits, one in Hudson and one in New Richmond. Wasn’t sure when I put the original money down if we could change our dealer. I’ve talked with Hudson twice and they won’t commit one way or another on additional charges. New Richmond at least told me they had no plans for additional charges. Anyone have any luck finding a dealership that will commit to no additional charges in MN?

I have an F150 now and will probably trade that in. Are there public trails in MN to go off road?

OP
OP
dejones64

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Cool to see a MN thread. I live in Stillwater and have two deposits, one in Hudson and one in New Richmond. Wasn’t sure when I put the original money down if we could change our dealer. I’ve talked with Hudson twice and they won’t commit one way or another on additional charges. New Richmond at least told me they had no plans for additional charges. Anyone have any luck finding a dealership that will commit to no additional charges in MN?

I have an F150 now and will probably trade that in. Are there public trails in MN to go off road?
Welcome. I emailed my reservation dealer in Coon Rapids, haven't heard back.

There are a few off road trails in MN. I believe the popular one is up near the iron range, Gilbert area. Youtube MN off-road and you'll get a few. My plan is to do medium difficulty and below trails. I have zero experience off-roading.

Coil

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S60RD and Volvo V60CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome. I emailed my reservation dealer in Coon Rapids, haven't heard back.

There are a few off road trails in MN. I believe the popular one is up near the iron range, Gilbert area. Youtube MN off-road and you'll get a few. My plan is to do medium difficulty and below trails. I have zero experience off-roading.
My offroad experience is minimal and long ago. Will be good to get together, in the next 18 months lol, to build up experience.

Sponsored
OP
OP
dejones64

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My offroad experience is minimal and long ago. Will be good to get together, in the next 18 months lol, to build up experience.
Yes, as we get our new rides post on here. Yea long wait, gonna be a long winter.

bozmosis

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford '21 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Driving around Taylor Falls today and lost count how many 2 dr Jeeps I saw. Decided to search on google to see if there are any off road trails in the area. Found this website:

https://www.trailsoffroad.com/states/MN

Looks like there is a nice trail in the area (Gandy Dancer).

OP
OP
dejones64

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Driving around Taylor Falls today and lost count how many 2 dr Jeeps I saw. Decided to search on google to see if there are any off road trails in the area. Found this website:

https://www.trailsoffroad.com/states/MN

Looks like there is a nice trail in the area (Gandy Dancer).
Cool, looks like a good one for beginners. Perfect for me. Has camping too, though only about 2 hours from me.

Went downhill skiing at Taylors Fall this past winter, screwed up my knee. Should have known better at my age.

Fuzznuts

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Golden Valley here. Reserved a 2 door Black Diamond with Superior Ford out of Plymouth. Got the usual canned email response the day after reservation. Asked a few questions regarding pricing and X plan availability, haven't heard a peep. I also have no prior dealings with Superior Ford either.

There's some fun to be had just over the border in western Wisconsin too.

OP
OP
dejones64

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Golden Valley here. Reserved a 2 door Black Diamond with Superior Ford out of Plymouth. Got the usual canned email response the day after reservation. Asked a few questions regarding pricing and X plan availability, haven't heard a peep. I also have no prior dealings with Superior Ford either.

I didn't get anything from my dealer in Coon Rapids, had 2 reservations there. Sent an email to the Ford dealer in Elk River, they actually called, same talked about pricing, $500 over invoice... I moved one of my reservations to them. What did Superior say about pricing?

Sponsored

bozmosis

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford '21 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a reservation at Hudson Ford and New Richmond Ford. Hudson Ford has reached out to me twice, but won't commit to anything. They keep telling me that final pricing is not out so they can't tell me if there will be any ADM's. New Richmond Ford has not reached out to me beyond the first e-mail. I called them and they said "they didn't believe there would be any additional charges or stuff like that." Neither would say if they will take the X-plan. I am looking to move both of them. Part of me is thinking with having two I should be able to negotiate some sort of better pricing if I go with two different dealers.

bozmosis

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford '21 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Cool, looks like a good one for beginners. Perfect for me. Has camping too, though only about 2 hours from me.

Went downhill skiing at Taylors Fall this past winter, screwed up my knee. Should have known better at my age.
Sorry to hear about the knee. Getting older sucks. :)

Fuzznuts

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yet to hear anything back from Superior since reservation. I considered Morrie's in Minnetonka as well since I did have dealings with them (never purchased) before.

I keep my eye out on the master list of dealerships in Minnesota that's pinned but I always see the same 3 (Superior, Morries, Apple Valley) but hope to see more options. Hopefully we'll see some more better, concrete options before order time. Sure would be nice to see a Granger Ford type pricing. I might consider moving my reservation there at some point as well.

bozmosis

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford '21 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am also leaning towards switching one to Granger. Thinking of moving my second one. If the dealership I pick up here in MN will match, I'll keep the order with them. Otherwise I will drive down to Granger to pickup the new ride.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
LOL, you are correct, IA and NE are pretty boring (my opinion don't want to offend) to drive through. Just threw them in because that was my path. Yes will be a long winter, waiting in anticipation, thinking 'dang I could be powering through this snow in a Bronco'!
Hey...
Iowa is beautiful. It’s God’s country...
?
Sponsored