Sponsored

Ok, Who Are The MN Future Bronco Owners!?

LMB

Black Diamond
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F250 Superduty 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Checking in from Mn.
My reservation is/was with Hayford Ford in Isanti, MN.
Since July 14th they never acknowledged that they received my reservation or even call or email to say hello. Sept. 4th I called to talk to their Bronco expert , they told me to email not call him so I emailed to ask if they would commit to invoice pricing or below invoice like others have. His answer in an email to me was that there is a 1-800 number to call and switch dealers, no indication of wait and see or anything just go away.
I will follow his advice and switch dealers. I and my family have purchased 7 new vehicles from them but no more!
I live a couple of miles from Hayford. I have never purchased a vehicle from them. I have had service done there. I always run Hot/Cold if I am going back. I usually o since they are close to home.
Sponsored

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So a few weeks ago I reached out to North Country Ford asking if they can match Granger pricing below invoice. No response. Followed up with them today to see if they can match, or if they will offer any incentive below MSRP. I finally got a reply.

North Country Ford said they are unaware of how they will price the Bronco as they have not yet received details on what it will cost them. AND they will not share any pricing details until November or December. I'm taking that as no incentives but they don't want people to know that until after October 31 change deadline.

Anyone else in MN thinking of making the drive down to Granger? Only about 4 hours from the Twin Cities.

Also, maybe a dumb question, but am I understanding the Granger pricing correctly? $1000 below dealer invoice for anyone who doesnt qualify for X-plan (even better deal for those who qualify)? Basically saving close to or over $2000 from MSRP price, depending on trim level! Plus all the options/accessories at invoice price, that could be a huge savings if you go all out on the build. I only ask because it seems too good to be true!

OP
OP
dejones64

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So a few weeks ago I reached out to North Country Ford asking if they can match Granger pricing below invoice. No response. Followed up with them today to see if they can match, or if they will offer any incentive below MSRP. I finally got a reply.

North Country Ford said they are unaware of how they will price the Bronco as they have not yet received details on what it will cost them. AND they will not share any pricing details until November or December. I'm taking that as no incentives but they don't want people to know that until after October 31 change deadline.

Anyone else in MN thinking of making the drive down to Granger? Only about 4 hours from the Twin Cities.

Also, maybe a dumb question, but am I understanding the Granger pricing correctly? $1000 below dealer invoice for anyone who doesnt qualify for X-plan (even better deal for those who qualify)? Basically saving close to or over $2000 from MSRP price, depending on trim level! Plus all the options/accessories at invoice price, that could be a huge savings if you go all out on the build. I only ask because it seems too good to be true!
I had 2 reservations at North Country, changed 1 to Cornerstone in Elk River. I am considering moving my 2nd one to Granger. Trying to figure out the logistics of getting down there, without flying. Would all the hoops, hassle and travel wipe out the discounted savings?? I do not qualify for X-plan.

From what I read somewhere on here, Granger is offering 3% off on the Base model. Possibly something better on other trims, I don't know for sure.

I currently am leaning Big Bend 2dr manual, but now am thinking about Base 2dr manual. Use that difference from Big Bend for other upgrades and toys.

Really wish the B&P was available now.

You looking at getting a group from MN to head to Granger?

OP
OP
dejones64

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here's the Granger Ford thread...
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/granger-ford-changing-dealerships-thread.2539/

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I call Minnesota home, does that count? Park Rapids and Duluth specifically.

I'm AD military so I'll be exploring trails in other parts of the country for awhile. Wife calls Montana home so we'll definitely be checking out MT/ID/WY

Sponsored

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had 2 reservations at North Country, changed 1 to Cornerstone in Elk River. I am considering moving my 2nd one to Granger. Trying to figure out the logistics of getting down there, without flying. Would all the hoops, hassle and travel wipe out the discounted savings?? I do not qualify for X-plan.

From what I read somewhere on here, Granger is offering 3% off on the Base model. Possibly something better on other trims, I don't know for sure.

I currently am leaning Big Bend 2dr manual, but now am thinking about Base 2dr manual. Use that difference from Big Bend for other upgrades and toys.

Really wish the B&P was available now.

You looking at getting a group from MN to head to Granger?

Hadn't really thought about getting a group together, was just curious who else was thinking about the switch. Hard to plan a group because we still dont know in what order they are being built and delivered, and im too impatient to wait for everyone in the group to have theirs delivered to the dealership before we pick up our new rides haha i'll be there the day it is ready!

As far as travel and stuff wiping out the savings, i would just have someone drive me down there then enjoy a nice 4 hour drive home to break in the new toy, no real expense except gas, and a long day on the road.

I was planning on 2dr manual Black Diamond plus mid package, maybe some accessories. But if i save that much by switching dealerships, might have to consider the mansquatch! Maybe drop down to Big Bend + mid + the sas and still come close to what i would have paid for no sasquatch at a MN dealer.

Guess we'll have to wait for B&P to come out by/in October...

OP
OP
dejones64

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hadn't really thought about getting a group together, was just curious who else was thinking about the switch. Hard to plan a group because we still dont know in what order they are being built and delivered, and im too impatient to wait for everyone in the group to have theirs delivered to the dealership before we pick up our new rides haha i'll be there the day it is ready!

As far as travel and stuff wiping out the savings, i would just have someone drive me down there then enjoy a nice 4 hour drive home to break in the new toy, no real expense except gas, and a long day on the road.

I was planning on 2dr manual Black Diamond plus mid package, maybe some accessories. But if i save that much by switching dealerships, might have to consider the mansquatch! Maybe drop down to Big Bend + mid + the sas and still come close to what i would have paid for no sasquatch at a MN dealer.

Guess we'll have to wait for B&P to come out by/in October...
Agreed about the group thing.

I am probably going to move my second reservation from North Country to Granger.

bozmosis

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford '21 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Agreed about the group thing.

I am probably going to move my second reservation from North Country to Granger.
I haven’t seen it brought up on the boards and I’m not sure if it is something a dealership would be interested in. I have two reservations that are a day apart. Right now my plan is to have the reservations at separate dealers and build and price them out. In December I will see which dealer gives me the better deal and then cancel the other. After hearing dealers won’t get stock until the reservations are fulfilled, I’m wondering if a dealer would give me a better deal if I moved both of my reservations over to their dealership. I would build both, but only buy one. This would give the dealer a Bronco to sell on the lot. Maybe I’m over thinking it. Too much free time on my hands.

I’m hoping when we can build and price dealerships will know more. Also hoping October for build and price doesn’t mean October 31st.

I would be interested in a group if one was to form.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not too good to be true...

Just a deal that most dealers will be offering when they have them for sale on the lots...

We sell our regular production vehicles like that every day, while I hate to say it, the Bronco is a mass produces regular production vehicle and we price it as such...

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven’t seen it brought up on the boards and I’m not sure if it is something a dealership would be interested in. I have two reservations that are a day apart. Right now my plan is to have the reservations at separate dealers and build and price them out. In December I will see which dealer gives me the better deal and then cancel the other. After hearing dealers won’t get stock until the reservations are fulfilled, I’m wondering if a dealer would give me a better deal if I moved both of my reservations over to their dealership. I would build both, but only buy one. This would give the dealer a Bronco to sell on the lot. Maybe I’m over thinking it. Too much free time on my hands.

I’m hoping when we can build and price dealerships will know more. Also hoping October for build and price doesn’t mean October 31st.

I would be interested in a group if one was to form.
As a dealership the extra one would bite the dealership in the rear, Ford will audit closely to make sure that dealerships are not gaming the system to get stock Broncos...

We certainly do not want that, could halt the orders in the pipeline and cause delays in not just the Bronco but all of the models we sell...

Sponsored
OP
OP
dejones64

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So where did you end up going?

OP
OP
dejones64

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So where did you end up going?
I originally did 2 reservations, both at North Country in Coon Rapids. I moved 1 to Cornerstone in Elk River near my home. Cornerstone at least contacted me after sending them an email. I did not hear anything from North Country. I will most likely move my 2nd reservation to Granger, (now that I figured out to rent a car to get down there :rolleyes:).

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Annoying as most people around here said northstar ford is the better ford dealer. I too may move to granger....i ended up reserving like 4 days after open....i wonder how far down the queue i will actually be?

OP
OP
dejones64

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Annoying as most people around here said northstar ford is the better ford dealer. I too may move to granger....i ended up reserving like 4 days after open....i wonder how far down the queue i will actually be?
You're before me as I was a week after announcement. Would be cool if a dealer up here could come close to matching Granger's offer.
Sponsored