Sponsored

Ok, Who Are The MN Future Bronco Owners!?

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

what about your BL rezzie? Didn’t go through with it? Was it the black interior that firmed you up in the FE or something else?

about your Badlands rezzie?
Yeah, it was the black interior and a post from another member on the FE thread that eased my fears of beating up the leather and carpet. That was really the thing that tipped the scales to the FE.
Sponsored

Deuce

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the call from Apple Ford a few days ago that they will be setting up ordering In the next week. I went in a few months ago asking about prices and they didn’t seem to know anything then. I’ve totaled up my build with the handy spreadsheet North7 put out, so I want to see what they say on price when I go in. If it’s ridiculous, I’ll look around. I’m worried with allocations that switching will mess it up.

Swedishgirl68

Black Diamond
First Name
Astrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AudiA3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello & happy holidays to all. I was born & raised well in MN, but moved away for college. My wife is also a MN native. We’ve been out in CO since the mid-90’s. We still have tons of family in MN, and travel back at least once a year so our kids can see my folks. I still love MN.

I just wanted to say hi & Merry Christmas!

PEACE

- Nels
Hey Nels! I'm from Minnesota too and have a son named Nils

GarageMahal

Outer Banks
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mercury Marauder
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
NorthStar Ford in Duluth have no clue what's going on with the new Ford Bronco orders. I've had my reservation since 7/14/2020 with them as my dealer and they had no clue who I was, I had to reach out to them several times, and when I called when it was announced people started ordering on 1/20/21 they said they were only allotted 7 Broncos and I was out of luck, that I would not be able to order one from them. Were they ever going to call me? Thankfully I called the main Ford number and they easily changed my dealer. I have an appointment tomorrow to order my Bronco. Why is Northstar Ford even advertising Broncos on their webpage if they are no longer able to order anymore for anyone? They were only 7 allotted for all of Duluth & all 7 have already been ordered?
Sounds like they are not a great dealer. They certainly could have taken your order and I would wager your early reservation date would have fit in their initial allocation number.

I am finding most everyone I talk to at any dealer around here is either misinformed or lying or both.

Sponsored

MnBroncoNut

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350, Ford Fusion, Jeep CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
NorthStar Ford in Duluth have no clue what's going on with the new Ford Bronco orders. I've had my reservation since 7/14/2020 with them as my dealer and they had no clue who I was, I had to reach out to them several times, and when I called when it was announced people started ordering on 1/20/21 they said they were only allotted 7 Broncos and I was out of luck, that I would not be able to order one from them. Were they ever going to call me? Thankfully I called the main Ford number and they easily changed my dealer. I have an appointment tomorrow to order my Bronco. Why is Northstar Ford even advertising Broncos on their webpage if they are no longer able to order anymore for anyone? They were only 7 allotted for all of Duluth & all 7 have already been ordered?
My dealer is Lundgren’s up in Eveleth. They seem much smaller than Duluth and they received 11 allocations. I have a July 20 reservation and have the 13th slot on their allocation list. He believes all ahead of me will convert but we will see. He also thought he might get additional allocations yet this year.

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting to hear that the small town Minnesota dealer problems are the same as the big city dealer problems :LOL:

OP
OP
dejones64

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone know of Apple valley Ford is doing $500 under msrp?

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What should I do with my 7/14 Wildtrak reservation? I’m thinking of pushing it to MY22 as a backup. I wish I could pass it off to someone to move them up, but it doesn’t sound like that’s possible.

GarageMahal

Outer Banks
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mercury Marauder
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What should I do with my 7/14 Wildtrak reservation? I’m thinking of pushing it to MY22 as a backup. I wish I could pass it off to someone to move them up, but it doesn’t sound like that’s possible.
Frankly I would keep until they made me use it. It is always nice to have a placeholder at the front of the line :) I just don't see a downside of keeping it.

bozmosis

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford '21 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It sounds like for the majority of us Wildtrak will be late availability. I have a July 19th reservation and I am planning on going with a Wildtrak still. I'm leaning towards ordering a MY21 knowing late availability and if MY22 has something I want, switch my order around at that time. I think a lot of people looking at the Wildtrak will be in the same boat, especially if you don't want the MIC top like me. It sounds like your problem is a good one to have. :)
Sponsored