Sponsored

Ok, Who Are The MN Future Bronco Owners!?

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone in MN take delivery of their Bronco's yet? VIN, build date...?

Not me, but I don't expect mine until 2022.
Original build date of 7/12 got moved to 8/9🤞 reserved 7/14 at 12:20am. 2dr BD Mid A51. I really hope i dont get moved again

Edit: yes, yesterday was a very sad day for me. Poured one out for the Bronco that should have been
Sponsored

JPOPS5

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base-man-squatch / A7 / S5 / TT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

FYI - IG Ford reached out to me to schedule a test drive in the mannequin they just got in. The only details I know are that it’s a 4 door Black Diamond with a soft top. So, fairly close to what I have on order. I’m excited to get behind the wheel.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

FYI - IG Ford reached out to me to schedule a test drive in the mannequin they just got in. The only details I know are that it’s a 4 door Black Diamond with a soft top. So, fairly close to what I have on order. I’m excited to get behind the wheel.
Ooh, maybe I need to drive in to inver grove snd see it.

Last edited:

GarageMahal

Outer Banks
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mercury Marauder
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the heads up! This is close to what I was planning to order as well and might need to make an appointment as well.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone take delivery yet?!?!?!?!?

Sponsored

SEkevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No delivery but local dealer got a 4 dr OBX with 2.3 and soft top. Vehicle landed at 10:00 on Saturday morning and I left town at 9:00 for a 9 day vacation. Just my luck!!

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No delivery but local dealer got a 4 dr OBX with 2.3 and soft top. Vehicle landed at 10:00 on Saturday morning and I left town at 9:00 for a 9 day vacation. Just my luck!!
I hear Inver Grove Ford has a demo as well. Not sure who else does, but my dealers hasn’t arrived yet.

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hear Inver Grove Ford has a demo as well. Not sure who else does, but my dealers hasn’t arrived yet.
I know nothing about what my dealer does or does not have, as there is zero communication from them. I’m in Northfield and don’t anticipate them getting a mannequin given the smaller population they serve. Initially, they had said they were expecting to get one, but things have changed so much since the beginning of the year, who knows that is going on.

SEkevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know nothing about what my dealer does or does not have, as there is zero communication from them. I’m in Northfield and don’t anticipate them getting a mannequin given the smaller population they serve. Initially, they had said they were expecting to get one, but things have changed so much since the beginning of the year, who knows that is going on.
My dealer is smaller than Northfield. Hopefully they all get their mannequins soon!

Sponsored

SEkevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
At this point, I’d settle for an email.
Your report isn’t much different than most on here. I’m buddies with the owner and even that hasn’t helped much!

JPOPS5

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base-man-squatch / A7 / S5 / TT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had my test drive this morning at Inver Grove Ford. It’s a 4 door Black Diamond with 2.7 AT, Sasquatch, soft top, Area 51 color. I wish it was a manual like I’ve ordered, but was great to actually drive one. My salesman mentioned they’ve prioritized res holders but will allow others to test drive as well. He also said that so far none of their customers have taken delivery.

if I wasn’t sold already, I sure am after driving. Unfortunately I think it will make the wait seem even longer for mine.

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Are any of you planning on getting PPF and/or ceramic coating? I’ve been doing a ton of research and would love to get a full wrap and ceramic, but not sure about spending $5k+ on it.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Finally! Yesterday status moved to in production and my window sticker dropped! 08/05 date. So if no QC issues, hoping it arrives before end of august.

OP
OP
dejones64

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are any of you planning on getting PPF and/or ceramic coating? I’ve been doing a ton of research and would love to get a full wrap and ceramic, but not sure about spending $5k+ on it.
I do want to get a full wrap clear ppf, but right, don't want to spend tons. I may try to wrap some myself with the 3m stuff.

Getting Cyber Orange and not interested in trail pinstripes so soon.
Sponsored