Sponsored

Ok, Who Are The MN Future Bronco Owners!?

OP
OP
dejones64

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Finally! Yesterday status moved to in production and my window sticker dropped! 08/05 date. So if no QC issues, hoping it arrives before end of august.
Congrats! You'll have to have a showing, some large parking lot, we'll bring cameras and questions... ;) Maybe you're the first in MN.
Sponsored

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats! You'll have to have a showing, some large parking lot, we'll bring cameras and questions... ;) Maybe you're the first in MN.
I’m sure there are some not in this forum in MN that ordered….I’m actually shocked I haven’t seen one yet.

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, I was wrong about my small dealership not getting any mannequins. I test drove a 2.7 non-squatch outer banks with the high package and soft top, of course and they are supposed to get a base Bronco in the next month. Gotta say, I’m glad I got the wildtrak/Sasquatch. The larger stance of the 35s just gives it more of a presence and even in the 33s, there was more movement while in the cabin than I expected. I think the 35s will provide some nice dampening. That said, however, it is super fun to drive and got me super pumped to get mine… if I get a build date. The last car I owned that was this fun to drive was my VW GTI.

Edit: On second thought, the movement I was experiencing may have been associated with the soft top.

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Another question for y’all. Are any of you having your Bronco shipped from an out of state dealer? Perhaps Granger? I’m just curious how much the shipping would cost from Granger to Minneapolis. Any clue?

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Another question for y’all. Are any of you having your Bronco shipped from an out of state dealer? Perhaps Granger? I’m just curious how much the shipping would cost from Granger to Minneapolis. Any clue?
Not I, but I’m starting to wish I’d gone that route. I’ve talked to other folks at instate Bronco events who did order from Granger, but I think they were flying down and driving back.

Sponsored

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not I, but I’m starting to wish I’d gone that route. I’ve talked to other folks at instate Bronco events who did order from Granger, but I think they were flying down and driving back.
My original plan was to rent a car and drive to Granger to pick up my Bronco. However, if I end up getting PPF up here, I don’t want to risk chipping paint on the drive back.

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Drove past Midway Ford in Roseville and they had a 4dr A51 soft top out front, didnt have time to stop though

GarageMahal

Outer Banks
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mercury Marauder
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Drove past Midway Ford in Roseville and they had a 4dr A51 soft top out front, didnt have time to stop though
Ack! I drove by twice this evening and didn't see it although I was looking hard for one!

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We drove the BD at IGF last Friday. I'm excited to get our Badlands Sasquatch but I'm also underwhelmed about the 2.7 motor

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ack! I drove by twice this evening and didn't see it although I was looking hard for one!
I get the feeling the folks at the dealers are driving them around a bit. The one I tested today wasn’t drivable until today and had over 75 miles on it when I drove it, and I was the first tester. I’d be interested to know what the build is on the A51 in Roseville.

Sponsored

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We drove the BD at IGF last Friday. I'm excited to get our Badlands Sasquatch but I'm also underwhelmed about the 2.7 motor
I felt the same way when I drove the 2.7 this afternoon. I noticed bit of shift lag when accelerating at a slower rate. Maybe it’s tuned to take off like a bat outa hell…?

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I felt the same way when I drove the 2.7 this afternoon. I noticed bit of shift lag when accelerating at a slower rate. Maybe it’s tuned to take off like a bat outa hell…?
I too thought the shifts were sllllooooooooowwwwwww

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I too thought the shifts were sllllooooooooowwwwwww
Keep in mind these transmissions learn driving habits. During break in they’re not going to be perfect.

OP
OP
dejones64

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My original plan was to rent a car and drive to Granger to pick up my Bronco. However, if I end up getting PPF up here, I don’t want to risk chipping paint on the drive back.
I will be renting a car. I also want full PPF but will have to take the chance on driving it back. Yea chips are gonna suck in my Cyber Orange. Just keep a long distance behind vehicles I guess.

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I will be renting a car. I also want full PPF but will have to take the chance on driving it back. Yea chips are gonna suck in my Cyber Orange. Just keep a long distance behind vehicles I guess.
Once folks start getting full PPF, I’d be interested in where a d how much it cost them. Seems like abou 4K+ is the going rate, but it’d be nice to know about experience and cost.
Sponsored