First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Like the title says. I'm in the market for a new pressure washer for cleaning my Bronco, and I'm wondering what the forum favorites are. I'm leaning toward gas-powered over electric, but could be swayed. Maybe.
Tell me why it's awesome, and link 'em if you can, please.
After much searching, I got the CAT Pressure Washer (Brand name). This pressure washer sells for $249 and was one of Obsessed Garage's favorite (although he went with the Chinese brand for a little less on cost). It has the performance of a way higher-end model with its 5-piston pump design. If you need a pressure washer for vehicle detailing this is the perfect solution.

https://www.catpressurewashers.com/
Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I bought this one to power wash my deck before staining it. Nice unit, not too expensive, just powerful enough for most small jobs! Light weight easy to use!
https://www.homedepot.com/p/RYOBI-2...lectric-Pressure-Washer-RY142022VNM/313760964
I use the ryobi 2000 psi electric one. Bought at home depot. Also bought ryobi's foam cannon. It works really well with car soap. Got some quick disconnects and stubby pressure washer gun from amazon. Super happy with it! In total I probably spent about $300
So that one has the onboard detergent tank. How does that differ from using a foam cannon? Iā€™ve never used a foam cannon. Is it that much better?

Pootypoot

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gas > electric. Soap cannons donā€™t really work well with electric because they arenā€™t powerful enough. I have a Ryobi it was I dunno $250 and it has a Honda engine. Great tool.

Kmcran

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So that one has the onboard detergent tank. How does that differ from using a foam cannon? Iā€™ve never used a foam cannon. Is it that much better?
I bought it for the psi and good price. I have used the detergent tank once on concrete. It won't create foam like you would want for washing a car, so that's why I use a foam cannon still.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Gas > electric. Soap cannons donā€™t really work well with electric because they arenā€™t powerful enough. I have a Ryobi it was I dunno $250 and it has a Honda engine. Great tool.
Yet there are several people in this thread that have stated they work fine. Soā€¦ šŸ’šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Sponsored

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought this one to power wash my deck before staining it. Nice unit, not too expensive, just powerful enough for most small jobs! Light weight easy to use!
https://www.homedepot.com/p/RYOBI-2...lectric-Pressure-Washer-RY142022VNM/313760964
Wife bought this as a Christmas present for me this past Christmas. so far I love it. The foam nozzle is ok, but I am holding judgment until I get some better soap too. I so plan on getting a seperate siphon gun to spay off the house as I do not want to mix those chemicals into the car was soap holder of the unit.

Pootypoot

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yet there are several people in this thread that have stated they work fine. Soā€¦ šŸ’šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
K. Big difference between ā€œworks fineā€ and ā€œworks as intended.ā€ Good foam cannons are designed for high GPM pressure washers, they foam better.

Ford Bronco Okay - Name Drop Your Favorite Pressure Washers 18C3BE00-EB91-4C48-9240-1BF21DD3712F

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
MIne works great, FOAM Cannon for the WIN!!!

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iā€™ve been rocking this AR Blue Clean for years and it just keeps going. $99.

Iā€™ve recently upgraded the hose and gun and use a Ryobi foam cannon that works great. Perhaps it depends on the soap - but, I use CarPro Reset.

I just bought the Ryobi undercarriage cleaner. It was kinda pricey - but, all brass fittings.

Sponsored
OP
OP
OkieB6G

OkieB6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2010 Forte Koup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I ended up swapping out the little Greenworks brand washer from Lowe's for the SunJoe after all. So far, it's been great! Not a fan of the foam cannon though - it's not very foamy. Will be replacing it. Thanks for all the suggestions!

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a Kranzle that I bought from Obsessed Garage a few years ago. It has the perfect amount of GPM and PSI for washing a car. It produces perfect foam with the foam cannon I bought at the time. Everything is top notch and I love the entire setup.

iBrad81

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love my Comet with Obsessed Garageā€™s gun and wand

Ford Bronco Okay - Name Drop Your Favorite Pressure Washers 1647224388968